Need advise!

26dub_SS

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey kaotic that is our little secret! :driving:

What that you are gay??? Nah, that has already been proven via you lack of respect for law, and the officals who carry them out.

Wow he just sent me a pm...

yUh, KaOtIk Is HaWt As FuK!1!!1!1!

jU GaWt HiS dIgItS?!1?!1?1

hahaha Everyone loves a hippie

1198687901_l.jpg

So I'm gonna do a little analysis for my final post in this thread b/c I grow tired of dealing with this loser. We have in our midst a simpleton... but not just any simpleton... this guy is still living with his parent, letting them pay his bills, while he drives around like hes still in high school. Looking for girls in his truck that sits on more money in rims than he has in his bank account.

"How old is this guy?" You might ask... by his own admission 21 yrs old. So rather than dedicate any more time to this I'll just end by pointing out how truly pathetic this guy is and leave it at that. By 21 yrs old I had a career, a house, a couple of investments, and money in the bank... this guy still lives at home and lets his parents pay the bills.

Utterly pathetic in the truest sense of the word... I almost feel sorry for him....

almost. :yellow_loser:

Should I trade in my silverado ss for a 2003 bmw 745Li ?

Both are nice but I dont know wut to do at this point!!

Im only 21 so Im in the hunt for women?? keep that in mind with any

advise lol!! Here is a pic of the car!

I understand that hot rod...and yes my parents are paying the bills! the insurance is not even under my name!! :driving:

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

Damn Dylan your making me feel reaaaaal bad..... :D

My only defense is that my shenanigans are cheeky and fun, his shenanigans are evil....as a matter of fact i dont think they are even shenanigans at all