Need advise!

26dub_SS

my name is robert!! im so pissed right now!! the attorney is trying to charge me $2600.00 down payment to start my defense...screw that!! I'd rather just take my changes going solo!

Might want to shop for an attorney.

Look these guys up:

Dewey, Screwum & Howe

Disclaimer: NSFW or anywhere for that matter but these guys will get the job done

i dont even want to know how u found that link....damn u for making me click it!!!! i sat through 10 damn spins before i could get it off of my damn screen!! lol :sick:

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok you wanna know how I feel? I hate paying mny to the government! Like these stupid tickets..It pisses me off because the 1st time I stepped on my truck...my LUCK..the cop was right there! When I saw him I was like S** of A B**** m*d*a f*****! seriously excuse my language! I started this thread because I was clueless on how to go at this!! N u guys did help at first but then you started to come and me like if I did this on purpose!! Imma just go to court and try to minimize my punishment. pay whatever fines and c wut happens!! There are u happy dylan?

You hate to spell correctly as well...........

I just keep reading ur comments, making me laugh! :crackup:  and by the way im not even white...here is a pic of me...

That also explains the 26" wheels....... IN CHROME!

BTW 21 people watching, and this thing was at 7 pages when I started reading now it's at 10

Hey DUb, maybe you should bring a copy of this post with you to court.. Just so the Judge will know the REAL story.

You know how you can't give a straight answer, you lie, track conditions were perfect, and that money is not an issue for you.

Dude 1st it was the ticket! now its my appearance...god I feel special. :thumbs:

n ot your apperance....you just have poor fashion sense....im just trying to help you out man :thumbs:

on a side note....get a tan you lookin way to pale

damn i got two midterms tomorrow.....this is too much fun though!!!

Edited by drako (see edit history)

hey kaotic that is our little secret! :driving:

What that you are gay??? Nah, that has already been proven via you lack of respect for law, and the officals who carry them out.

Wow he just sent me a pm...

yUh, KaOtIk Is HaWt As FuK!1!!1!1!

jU GaWt HiS dIgItS?!1?!1?1