Need advise!

26dub_SS

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK OK... lets get back to reality here. I mean.. come on.. this '26dub' character CANT be real, can he? I mean, can someone really be THIS stupid? We have made plenty of comments about his stupidity, yet he still replies back like he didnt read any of them. Is this guy real? Is this a script that automatically replies every 7 comments? Is it some crack fiend from Arizona getting his internet fix by watching us make several hundred replies in the matter of hours?

I dont know.

All I can picture is some moron banging his little filanges on his keyboard getting all of our panties in a knot. When I think of the guy who is effortlessly cranking out the most retarded of all posts ever seen on SilveradoSS.com, I can only think of this picture as the face behind the mysterious (and slight mentally challenged) '26dub'

tard.jpg

Obviously, the officer felt sorry for him and let him off easy. I mean.. would YOU arrest a guy like this? I dont think 100 lbs of petroleum based lube could save this mans cornhole in jail from being stabbed like a voodoo doll in a South African witchcraft camp.

OK OK... lets get back to reality here.  I mean.. come on.. this '26dub' character CANT be real, can he?  I mean, can someone really be THIS stupid?  We have made plenty of comments about his stupidity, yet he still replies back like he didnt read any of them.  Is this guy real?  Is this a script that automatically replies every 7 comments?  Is it some crack fiend from Arizona getting his internet fix by watching us make several hundred replies in the matter of hours?

I dont know.

All I can picture is some moron banging his little filanges on his keyboard getting all of our panties in a knot.  When I think of the guy who is effortlessly cranking out the most retarded of all posts ever seen on SilveradoSS.com, I can only think of this picture as the face behind the mysterious (and slight mentally challenged) '26dub'

tard.jpg

Obviously, the officer felt sorry for him and let him off easy.  I mean.. would YOU arrest a guy like this?  I dont think 100 lbs of petroleum based lube could save this mans cornhole in jail from being stabbed like a voodoo doll in a South African witchcraft camp.

That's funny right there!!! :crackup:

my name is robert!! im so pissed right now!! the attorney is trying to charge me $2600.00 down payment to start my defense...screw that!! I'd rather just take my changes going solo!

Might want to shop for an attorney.

Look these guys up:

Dewey, Screwum & Howe

Disclaimer: NSFW or anywhere for that matter but these guys will get the job done

hillbillyboy_.jpg

" Well your honor, you see it went down like this. Dub was all alone on this street ... it's obviously in the middle of nowhere because the speed limit is 85. What? Speed limit is 30? naw your are wrong judge it was in the middle of nowhere so it had to be 85, no one was even there ... except the cop ... and a guy racing ... oh and that other guy racing ... and well ... yeah ... moving on. What you don't understand is this ... I wasn't speeding or racing ... I was just out driving ... on this road .... in the middle of nowhere ... where there just happens to be some dudes racing. The cop aint gots no proof, I gots more proof on my breath than get gots, that cop just wants to ruin my life. I mean I have worked so hard to afford the tings I gots, do you know how expensive this truck is and how much insurance is? yeah me neither. So whats I spitting at you is this ... that cops a dill weed with no proofs ... I wasn't speeding ... and it was all bull shit .... why is you laughing? Demo my truck? what .... 30 days in the cell? Damn ... how is daddy going to bail me outta this one?"

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

my name is robert!! im so pissed right now!! the attorney is trying to charge me $2600.00 down payment to start my defense...screw that!! I'd rather just take my changes going solo!

Might want to shop for an attorney.

Look these guys up:

Dewey, Screwum & Howe

Disclaimer: NSFW or anywhere for that matter but these guys will get the job done

Now that's just wrong!!!!!!!! :puke:

hillbillyboy_.jpg

" Well your honor, you see it went down like this.  Dub was all alone on this street ... it's obviously in the middle of nowhere because the speed limit is 85.  What?  Speed limit is 30? naw your are wrong judge it was in the middle of nowhere so it had to be 85, no one was even there ... except the cop ... and a guy racing ... oh and that other guy racing ... and well ... yeah ... moving on.  What you don't understand is this ... I wasn't speeding or racing ... I was just out driving ... on this road .... in the middle of nowhere ... where there just happens to be some dudes racing.  The cop aint gots no proof, I gots more proof on my breath than get gots, that cop just wants to ruin my life.  I mean I have worked so hard to afford the tings I gots, do you know how expensive this truck is and how much insurance is? yeah me neither.  So whats I spitting at you is this ... that cops a dill weed with no proofs ... I wasn't speeding ... and it was all bull shit .... why is you laughing?  Demo my truck?  what .... 30 days in the cell?  Damn ... how is daddy going to bail me outta this one?"

ahahahahahhahaahahahahaahhahahaha!!!!

hillbillyboy_.jpg

" Well your honor, you see it went down like this.  Dub was all alone on this street ... it's obviously in the middle of nowhere because the speed limit is 85.  What?  Speed limit is 30? naw your are wrong judge it was in the middle of nowhere so it had to be 85, no one was even there ... except the cop ... and a guy racing ... oh and that other guy racing ... and well ... yeah ... moving on.  What you don't understand is this ... I wasn't speeding or racing ... I was just out driving ... on this road .... in the middle of nowhere ... where there just happens to be some dudes racing.  The cop aint gots no proof, I gots more proof on my breath than get gots, that cop just wants to ruin my life.  I mean I have worked so hard to afford the tings I gots, do you know how expensive this truck is and how much insurance is? yeah me neither.  So whats I spitting at you is this ... that cops a dill weed with no proofs ... I wasn't speeding ... and it was all bull shit .... why is you laughing?  Demo my truck?  what .... 30 days in the cell?  Damn ... how is daddy going to bail me outta this one?"

ROFLMAO

Edited by backinblack (see edit history)