Need advise!

26dub_SS

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watch the language guys! :cheers:

hey jon....has another guy ever told you....how big your brakes are....i mean they are sooo....round...and just out there. You can totally tell that they are slotted even from behind the wheel, the wheel doesnt cover much. I mean im not gay or anything...they are just very large, Im sure you can stop traffic with them whenever you want to get on them. :P

WOW!!! you guys just keep going... :D havent you realized that this douche thrives off attention. Stop giving him the attention he thinks he deserves and close the thread... and add him to your ignore list or something... :dunno:

:withstupid: Maybe this dude will figure out how things work someday.

Well you guys keep asking why the thread isn't closed! I really don't find anything IMO that is majorly offensive to anyone but maybe him and I was hoping that it would piss him off and he would leave but this obviously isn't the case. Since this guy is a supporting member (for whatever reason). Zane has asked that all suspensions towards supporting members be done by him this would be great if he was easier to get a hold of. So Dub26SS has been suspended for 3 days and a copy of the suspension has been sent to Zane to decide his fate.

What have I done wrong?

Well you guys keep asking why the thread isn't closed! I really don't find anything IMO that is majorly offensive to anyone but maybe him and I was hoping that it would piss him off and he would leave but this obviously isn't the case. Since this guy is a supporting member (for whatever reason). Zane has asked that all suspensions towards supporting members be done by him this would be great if he was easier to get a hold of. So Dub26SS has been suspended for 3 days and a copy of the suspension has been sent to Zane to decide his fate.

What have I done wrong?

You're an idiot.