Need advise!

26dub_SS

I understand that hot rod...and yes my parents are paying the bills! the insurance is not even under my name!! :driving:

So what the **** was that?? A typo?? Doesn't sound like you "pay it together" sounds more like they pay it and you think of creative ways to make the premiums higher... like street racing.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not on the policy as a registered driver...here in AZ...if you have full coverage...if your a licensed driver..the insurance will cover you anyways!! Good example was last week..my sister let my cousin drive her mustang...he got in a car accident ( was at fault) the insurance covered 100%

I understand that hot rod...and yes my parents are paying the bills! the insurance is not even under my name!! :driving:

So what the **** was that?? A typo?? Doesn't sound like you "pay it together" sounds more like they pay it and you think of creative ways to make the premiums higher... like street racing.

psssh....thats all fine and dandy mister Dilian (if thats yo reel name) but check it...how many mods you got done to yo ride????

ahhhhh supercharger? built tranny? cam? suspension? dynamat? wutz de hellz all dat crap. pssshhhh but do you got rimz?!!!?!?!?!

dub sixes yeuh!!!!

psssh....thats all fine and dandy mister Dilian (if thats yo reel name) but check it...how many mods you got done to yo ride????

ahhhhh supercharger? built tranny? cam? suspension? dynamat? wutz de hellz all dat crap. pssshhhh but do you got rimz?!!!?!?!?!

dub sixes yeuh!!!!

I think its trying to communicate with me :jester:

Good example was last week..my sister let my cousin drive her mustang...he got in a car accident ( was at fault) the insurance covered 100%

Looks like you and your cousin have something in common...Your rates are both going up, and you both dont know how to drive....

Bravo to the 26dub_SS family

Good example was last week..my sister let my cousin drive her mustang...he got in a car accident ( was at fault) the insurance covered 100%

Looks like you and your cousin have something in common...Your rates are both going up, and you both dont know how to drive....

OMG did you just read what typed...NOTHING IS UNDER MY NAME!! no price increase!!

OMG did you just read what typed...NOTHING IS UNDER MY NAME!! no price increase!!

Wow, how many inches think is your skull again? Doesn't matter if it's in your name or not, there will be a price increase for somebody.

And with that post its official: YOU SIR, ARE A RETARD!!

Do you even know how insurance works??

Let me put this in terms you can understand:

Da whip ya be rollin' be on da policy

da ticket dat wuz ritten wuz tagged 2 ya whip by da pig

dat meenz da policy iz gonna go up cuz you fuct up yo.

Are you talking to me drako? :confused:

nah just to dylan, but speaking from a young guy who also had his insurance in my mom's name for price reasons. it will go up regardless. you are in the vehivle, you are a secondary driver. your mom's the primary but it depends on a lot of factors basically you cant get it insured unless its in a primary address....i.e. your moms place. and you cant be insured without a car so therefore you would be listed as a "driver" in that car. either way the person who has it under or you. are going to have a price increase regardless. and i knew a guy who got one too many tickets and his insurance dropped him. and his mom was under the policy. speaking from experience. so play nice, spell check before you post and think before you write. because your digging yourself in a deep rut in a place which has a good amount of people who can help you grow up to a cool cat

Sounds to me that if you are able to drive after you court date that you will be needing a SR-22. That sounds like a increase to me but I :dunno: Anyone??? :crackup:

And with that post its official: YOU SIR, ARE A RETARD!!

Do you even know how insurance works??

Let me put this in terms you can understand:

Da whip ya be rollin' be on da policy

da ticket dat wuz ritten wuz tagged 2 ya whip by da pig

dat meenz da policy iz gonna go up cuz you fuct up yo.

Oh snap! :crackup: