Need advise!

26dub_SS

hey dylan...you dont know what I have man...I live on my own in a house..ur just jealous because the wheels on my truck are worth more than all your upgrades you put on your truck!! simple as that! dont be mad at me...be mad at yourself for being broke. :yellow_loser:

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey dylan...you dont know what I have man(nothing)...I live on my own in a house my mommy and daddy bought for me..ur just jealous because the wheels on my truck are worth more than all your upgrades you put on your truck!! simple as that! dont be mad at me...be mad at yourself for being broke. :yellow_loser:

??? haha this should be a good one. Walk away Dylan put the Knife down!!! :jester:

hey dylan...you dont know what I have man...I live on my own in a house..ur just jealous because the wheels on my truck are worth more than all your upgrades you put on your truck!! simple as that! dont be mad at me...be mad at yourself for being broke. :yellow_loser:

Its laughable that despite the fact you have stated your parents still pay your bills you insist on PRETENDING that you have money. You've dug your own hole moron... now go bury yourself in it. :seeya:

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

You live in your own house yet you cannot afford to pay your own insurance. :confused:

This is so funny to me...grown men acting like kids!! :yellow_loser:

our point exactly... legally you were an adult 3 years ago... but it looks like that hasn't stopped you from acting like you're still in highschool.

in his defense maybe he still is in highschool...or maybe he rode the short bus for a while

I dont have to pay it...look let me explain it to you guys since you cannot understand...the way my family works is like this..We pay the bills together...except onces that we are individually obligated too...for example..car insurance.(we get premium discouts together)...u get it now? pretty simple.. :D

I dont have to pay it...look let me explain it to you guys since you cannot understand...the way my family works is like this..We pay the bills together...except onces that we are individually obligated too...for example..car insurance.(we get premium discouts together)...u get it now? pretty simple.. :D

Ah so your whole family can thank you when their premium goes up or they drop you all together. :yellow_loser: