X-Pipe

SSminneapolis

I found this site where i ordered my X-pipe. The prices are better than any other site i found, also better than the exhaust shop i went to.

Husker High Performance

Ordered my delta 40's from jegs...paid half of what the exhaust shop was going to charge...they wanted $150 per muffler...ouch...no thanks...

got the exhaust all done...have to wait to get pics till tomorrow...not thinking i am going to be very proud of the pics...the welds are the worse that i have even seen...these guys were sure hacks...they just gobbed it on...had to go back to get them to fix a bunch of leaks as well...they spent as much time fixing the leaks as it did to put the system in the first time...got half my money back cause the owner happened to be in...only cost me $50 once it was all said and done...

love the sound though...very similar to the glass packs...but there is no noise in the interior...has a great WOT sound...idle sounds pretty mean...not sure if the x-pipe really made a difference...but it is there...

I have a question. What does the X pipe do and where does it go? Hope I dont sound stupid :rolleyes: i just dont know what the X pipe does.

Mark

basically in a dual exhaust system it connects the two pipes as the run out the truck...it gives a chance to equalize the pressure between the two pipes...apperantly it adds hp...i really haven't noticed a difference...but if it does it is there...

and h-pipe would do the same thing...

Archived