Videos from Beech bend raceway

See I was  noce guy and decided to run the last race on our best times to make it fare and seem to break out of my time while spinning off the line :banghead: I even let off the button when I was even with him. That could have been a good 12sec run :D  It was fun, I'm just glad nothing broke being that far from home :jester:

Hey that was a bad ass ride. A compassionate assassin?? Did I hear you correctly? In the words of Mortal Combat.."FINISH HIM!!!"

It was great meeting you all. ONE WEEK TO RETIREMENT!!! :flag:

Mark

:flag: Hay Mark it was meeting you and everyone else at the Corvette museum. Hope you have a great retirement. I retired two years ago. No regrets at all. I had 42 years with AT@T. Thanks again for the shirt. I wear it with great pride.

johnny :flag: : :flag:

Nice videos! Bowling Green is only a few hrs from me, do you all have a tenative date set for next year?

Tim

I do plan on trying to have another gathering hopefully in the late spring early summer I am trying to think of different things to do then I will start a post later when I try to start organizing it.