COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Oo p0op oO

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm clearing everything off my schedule next saturday EXCEPT the Mich/Ohio State game. Hope to see Michigan win but you never know with that game. Both teams have a history of screwing up the others season. I expected Michigan to be in it last year but they had too many injuries. This year everyone is healthy so look for an incredible game! #1 v/s #2 :cheers:

GO BLUE!!!

UF *barely* pulled off a win to South Carolina...should have KILLED them.

But, a win is a win!

It was 16-17, and SC was kicking a field goal to win with ~8 seconds left...AND THEY BLOCKED IT!

SEC East champs for sure...and if they can keep their sh!t together...maybe national champs...hehe.

- Brian

UF *barely* pulled off a win to South Carolina...should have KILLED them.

But, a win is a win!

It was 16-17, and SC was kicking a field goal to win with ~8 seconds left...AND THEY BLOCKED IT!

SEC East champs for sure...and if they can keep their sh!t together...maybe national champs...hehe.

- Brian

ya that game was close but the hogs needed south caro. to win. but owell i guess....

Well as u can see i am pullin for Michigan would love to be in Arizona in January. They even sayin the loser of that game still may go to the championship the way the bcs is shaping up. Hail to the Victors will be playin satuday in columbus

I had to leave town for a couple of days it was getting so bad with the OSU propaganda...I'm hoping for a U of M victory but I have been watching some OSU football this season and they are good. If they don't keep track of Gonzalez he will put a hurting on them. He has made great plays all season. Looking forward to some Big Ten football this Saturday.

DW

today our left tackle Jermon Bushrod was selected to play in the North/South allstar game on jan 13th down in houston... thats pretty bad ass since hes a 1-AA guy.. see him in the press conference new years eve on espn..

Saw on the news last night there was a theatre in Columbus that was holding a "Hate Michigan" rally. The cops say they're very worried about the possibility of violence. Don't understand this. I really want Mich to win but I don't hate Ohio. They have a very good team. Maybe better than Mich today, maybe not,We'll find out in a couple hours. I just hope all the fans realize that ultimately it is just a game and not worth hurting each other over. May the better team win. Hopefully that's Michigan. :cheers: