COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Oo p0op oO

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grew up an Irish fan. Unfortunately, even if they beat USC in LA, the loss... no the thrashing that they received from Michigan won't get them to the championship game. A loss by Florida in the SEC would help, but even if ND got there, I don't think the Defense is strong enough to hold up. No better test than USC this weekend.

today our left tackle Jermon Bushrod was selected to play in the North/South allstar game on jan 13th down in houston... thats pretty bad ass since hes a 1-AA guy.. see him in the press conference new years eve on espn..

Hey Coda, that's badass. I got a question for ya since I saw that you play for Towson. I went to UMass in the early 90s and was curious if this kid Steve Baylark (UMass tailback) is the real deal?

haha yea hes pretty good... but the real deal is your defense.... you have prob one of the best defenses that has ever played in our stadium.. i just wish our starting qb wasnt out the the game.. it would have been different :devil: .. on a side note i think the 1-AA championship game will be Appalachian St. vs. Umass... soo good luck!

Edited by Coda (see edit history)

Yippee!

My Sooners pulled it out against the Cowboys, and since the Horns lost to A&M (tee-hee-hee) The Sooners will get their shot at the Big 12 Championship, and they deserve it, they are really turning it on at the end of their season.

With all the probs they survived this year it's a real spirit lifter.... Bob Stoops is one helluva coach!

I know a lot of folks don't care for Stoops or his Sooners, but ya gotta respect talent and coaching ability. Hell the Zebras even worked against them this year! But we

DOMINATED ! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

OK Haters.... lets here it! lol...