I got banned from the Titan forum

1 Fast SS

Well, I have a bit of "Dakota" knowledge as I frequent the Dakota R/T forum quite a bit.....

The Hemi guy who said the "fastest modded 4.7 he has seen was 15.4" and "the fastest Dak R/T he has seen is low 14s"..... don't you post on here.....?????

:lol:

Duner has just broken into the 10's, with a stock bottom end no less!

Best run of the day:

60' 1.673

1/8 7.058

MPH 100.038

1/4 10.982

MPH 124.247

I think the Titan guys realize there is obviously a link to their site from somehwere, looks like they are "ban happy" trying to keep the bashing to a minimum......?

:lol:

the thing about it most of us are just agreeing with one another from what i've read, we're not actually bashing titans, i for one think titans are cool and i just think some of the titan owners are just talkn shit because there are trucks out there actually better than theirs and they take anything we say as bashing when all we're doin is telln the truth

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the thing about it most of us are just agreeing with one another from what i've read, we're not actually bashing titans, i for one think titans are cool and i just think some of the titan owners are just talkn shit because there are trucks out there actually better than theirs and they take anything we say as bashing when all we're doin is telln the truth

I have to agree with you, they look a little triggger happy IMO....?

Well, I decided WTF and to throw in my 2-cents over there:

To represent what an overpriced POS. LMAO!
Sir you're mistaken; I paid $28K for my fully loaded GM truck, and as I have read on a few recent posts here that's about ballpark for a fully loaded Nissan truck too. So I fail to see where you get off thinking I paid any more for my truck than you did yours.

But here's something for you to consider in your 'cost analysis' - I will pay *far* less to run 12.999 in the SS than any Titan owner, because reality at this moment is that no amount of money will put a Titan in the twelves because the parts and tuning don't exist for it. Maybe things will change for you guys in the next couple years, I hope that it does, I would honestly like to see that. But until there is discussion here about your collective experiences with custom tuning, headers, forced induction, A/F ratios, spark timing, slicks, etc then it's just not happening. So we'll CYA at the start line if and when...

I'm not bashing anyone's vehicle purchase - just calling things as they are. I sure hope that the rest of you TT guys don't share this "contributor's" biggoted attitude towards other marques...

Mr. P.

Wow that didn't take long -

Sir bye bye

Sorry that you feel that way, honestly. I have in no way voiced anything negative about the Nissan product, just the lack of aftermarket support you guys are having to deal with. Facts are facts, if I have the facts wrong please feel welcome to correct me.

As far as the personalities go, well you are who you surround yourself with.

And if this is a closed forum then admins please put in your sign-up FAQ that ownership of a Titan is a forum membership pre-requisite and I'll respect that.

Mr. P.

check this out lmao I just read it...... Re: You Win Some & You Lose some. Lost to a Silverado SS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMVisitor

Why do people come on here posting with names like titanslayer and titaneater? Wonder what they drive or if they even have a truck

Most of them are punks with nothing better to do, or they have serious issues in the maturity department. We welcome other brand owners here, but they must respect the board and its members

How are we not respecting them? It's not like were straight up bashing there truck right?

We have a opinions and were expressing them? And wait a sec! They say we lack in the maturity department, by expressing our opinion, yet there the one calling us "Trolls"....Am i missing something or is it clear there jelouse of us always beating them?

Onyx :cool:

Yeah ok i guessed im added to the banned list to, dont know why thoe, just cause i asked a question and said if they were jelouse hahaha all well screw those pansey's :crackup:

You have been banned for the following reason:

Troll

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Looking at their website...and... sure looks like they have some quality issues...I'm sorry...

alleged problems. Granted, every vehicle has its own quirks,issues,problems, but they seem to have some serious mechanical issues (rearend, transmission) with pretty low miles.

Titan Quality?

Maybe, they are a little more in touch with their sensitive side and prefer a utopian environment without insensitive bully trolls :troll: coming around :jester:

Sensitivity training for all of you meanies :crackup:

I haven't signed up...I don't think i can bear to lose anymore brain cells :D

Looking at their website...and... sure looks like they have some quality issues...I'm sorry...

alleged problems. Granted, every vehicle has its own quirks,issues,problems, but they seem to have some serious mechanical issues (rearend, transmission) with pretty low miles.

Titan Quality?

Maybe, they are a little more in touch with their sensitive side and prefer a utopian environment without insensitive bully trolls  :troll: coming around  :jester:

Sensitivity training for all of you meanies  :crackup:

I haven't signed up...I don't think i can bear to lose anymore brain cells  :D

This is why i skipped right over them when looking for a fullsize, they make chevy look like toyota in reliability!There is like 80 pages of complaint after complaint and not minor little ones either, some have had their brakes redone over 5 times in under 20k miles, another has replaced 3 or 4 complete rear end assemblys!Ive been to the dealer for a total of about 1 hr in 2 years of owning my chevy silverado, im willing to bet that you would be hard pressed to find the same luck out of a titan owner.

Titan Quality?

Maybe, they are a little more in touch with their sensitive side and prefer a utopian environment without insensitive bully trolls  :troll: coming around  :jester:

Sensitivity training for all of you meanies  :crackup:

I haven't signed up...I don't think i can bear to lose anymore brain cells  :D

This is why i skipped right over them when looking for a fullsize, they make chevy look like toyota in reliability!There is like 80 pages of complaint after complaint and not minor little ones either, some have had their brakes redone over 5 times in under 20k miles, another has replaced 3 or 4 complete rear end assemblys!Ive been to the dealer for a total of about 1 hr in 2 years of owning my chevy silverado, im willing to bet that you would be hard pressed to find the same luck out of a titan owner.

there's a reason I'm on my 6th Chevy and never owned anything but. sure some have had minor problems but in all that I've owned any major problem I had was because of neglect.

:chevy::devil::chevy:

This is the funniest post i read on their site.
sniff, sniff, sniff...

what's that smell?

Kinda smells like troll-meat.

LOL... Yeah, he was talking about me when he said that.... I never said anything bad abut a Titan, but they banned me for agreeing with people about the SS being faster... :icon_bs:

How are we not respecting them? It's not like were straight up bashing there truck right?

We have a opinions and were expressing them? And wait a sec! They say we lack in the maturity department, by expressing our opinion, yet there the one calling us "Trolls"....Am i missing something or is it clear there jelouse of us always beating them?

Onyx  :cool:

My point exactly