sway bars?

WANNARACEMYSS

Right on guys for the info. I will look into those other brands. 1 7/16" sounds right. I don't know what I was thinking with 1 7/8" :dupe:

Hallow sway bars *shakes head* Do you really need to cut your weight saving that much? lol. I was under the impression that you wanted to limit sway bar flex, hollow bars despite the hype will flew more than a soild bar. I've have always liked Hellwig, very soild product, and they dont have you mounting things all funny and drilling trough your floor like Hotchkis will somtimes.I dont know what HEllwig has for our trucks though, But I'll tell ya there set up on my 72 camaro is smokin! Rememeber, with Hotchkis your paying for the name

very good point! I will consider that in my decision.

• 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to add that I have Hotchkis front and rear sway bar kits and there is no comparison to stock. It is hard for me to give an accurate assessment of them because the sway bars were installed at the same time the truck was dropped. I wanted to get an idea of how much it helped so before it was dropped I took a really sharp off ramp and I made it to right around 35 miles an hour before the back end broke lose, the body role was horrible! After the truck was complete I straight to the same off ramp, I attempted it 3 times before I finally got comfortable enough with it and the final try I made it just a little over 75 miles an hour and spun the truck around and off into the grass. :driving: needless to say I'm happy with the improved handling.