Who all drives their SSS in the snow?

NashSS

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yes I drive my truck in the snow.  I even take it mudding.  Its a pickup truck its suppose to get dirty.

mudding01.jpg

mudding02.jpg

mudding03.jpg

mudding04.jpg

mudding05.jpg

mudding06.jpg

mudding07.jpg

mudding08.jpg

:puke:

This makes me sad.......

I mean, I use mine as a daily driver and will drive it in the snow when the chance arises.......but damn......that's just rough right there.

Hell yes I drive my truck in the snow.  I even take it mudding.  Its a pickup truck its suppose to get dirty.

mudding01.jpg

mudding02.jpg

mudding03.jpg

mudding04.jpg

mudding05.jpg

mudding06.jpg

mudding07.jpg

mudding08.jpg

That is the most horrible thing I have seen lately........... :cry:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

mine's my daily driver too but no snow in Mass yet either. i still gotta get a set of tires and rims for the winter.

as for all that mud, i couldn't imagine taking this off-road like that. but man, seeing that, i miss my Z71 right now. i loved going 4wheelin with that thing.

....my old Custom Deluxe too...

Yea its a truck its suppose to get dirty. I didnt buy a SS because I wanted some fancy street truck(which is retarded in my opinion)I wanted a truck that could move and still use it like a normal truck. Would you buy a race car then not race it? I do construction on the side with some friends so my truck sees concrete, dirt, rocks, wood, what ever. Hell im thinking about putting a snow plow on it to make some extra money.

And no im not loaded im just a guy that likes to have some fun with his toys. Hell I sell life insurance.

I do have another truck a 91 GMC 1500 but its only 2WD and thats the truck I REALLY beat on.

Edited by Maniac (see edit history)