YOU NEED TO READ THIS.

i have talked to someone at your office.but i cant seem to get this resolved.i had a trans go shift kit installed at the red bluff location.it shifted way to hard and i returned it to tone it down.i got it back and it was fine for one day.it began to slip in third gear. i returned it to the facility again.i wanted to pick it up but he talked me into letting him fix it.i picked it up today and it is still slipping when shifting into third gear.i did not purchase a warranty since it was not offered to me.it seems as if the shift kit was removed but my transmission is still slipping.i want it to work like it did before i had the service performed.i believe that you are responsible for making it work like it did before i dropped it off.this is turning into a nightmare for me.i believe that i should be reimbursed for my troubles.i plan on doing my best to make sure no one gets service from any of your centers.

this is what i sent to there main office and i cant even get them to help me out.they said that if i didnt buy a warranty then i am S O L. :fume::fume::fume::fume::fume::fume::fume:

Sorry dude, that sucks. What was the name of the company?

One of the reasons that I prefer doing most of my own work, if I feel I can do. Nobody to blame, but yourself that way.

I don't really care for shift kits either. The one I had, shifted way too hard under light throttle. Under WOT it was great though.

i have talked to someone at your office.but i cant seem to get this resolved.i had a trans go shift kit installed at the red bluff location.it shifted way to hard and i returned it to tone it down.i got it back and it was fine for one day.it began to slip in third gear. i returned it to the facility again.i wanted to pick it up but he talked me into letting him fix it.i picked it up today and it is still slipping when shifting into third gear.i did not purchase a warranty since it was not offered to me.it seems as if the shift kit was removed but my transmission is still slipping.i want it to work like it did before i had the service performed.i believe that you are responsible for making it work like it did before i dropped it off.this is turning into a nightmare for me.i believe that i should be reimbursed for my troubles.i plan on doing my best to make sure no one gets service from any of your centers.

this is what i sent to there main office and i cant even get them to help me out.they said that if i didnt buy a warranty then i am S O L. :fume::fume::fume::fume::fume::fume::fume:

Sorry about your troubles. I hope, for your sake, the document sent to them was worded better. Good luck on the resolution. :(

Archived