WISH ME LUCK !!!

Viperkiller97

AZFASTESTSS,

If your reply was because of what I wrote than I apologize for saying anything. I am a proud Lightning owner as you are a proud SS owner. I was just trying to let you know modified Lightnings can and do run 12's or quicker with stock goodyear rubber, Just like your SS does. I wasn't talking about drag radials, I was saying street tires as the ones they come with stock. I gave you an example of my truck running 12.0's on 22's, and they were in now way a drag radial. the tires were 285/30/22 Dunlop Sport 9000's. You don't get much less traction than that. The rims were 22x10 KMC chrome Bofa's, big and heavy.

I am not here to argue and I will never talk $hit about the SS trucks, I for one like them and I almost bought one before I bought my Sierra Denali. If the SS had a little better tow rating I would have bought one of them for my daily driver/ tow vehicle instead, as I did look at them a couple of times.

So please don't lump me in with any of the trolls or the SS bashers.

I like this site and am learning from you guys to help me make my Sierra Denali a better truck.

I would also like to say that your 12.65 run is something to be very proud of, that is moving. I hope we don't get off on the wrong foot, I plan on being on this site for a while and I am thankful for what you guys have done to help me learn about what works on my truck.

Bill-03-SD

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that you really care but I have found one of my 10 second videos, a 10.88 at over 125 mph. I will keep looking for one of my 12.0 runs on 22's, as soon as I find one I will post it. I don't talk $hit and I am not full of $hit. I am here to stay just as you are so lets have fun without taking it to far.

Bill-03-SD

http://www.teamjdm.com/forums/jdmday/bill3.avi

• 3 weeks later...

Hello viperkiller, it Don. What is this, you are going to race another lightning, and didn't call me to see I wanted to come? Also where is the thread on our race? That was a fun night.....lots of fast cars, but none as fast as the two trucks. Ok maybe Jason's cobra snuck by me in that last race.

99 lightning

88 5.0

67 428 GTA Fairlane

86 GLHS

Hello viperkiller, it Don. What is this, you are going to race another lightning, and didn't call me to see I wanted to come? Also where is the thread on our race? That was a fun night.....lots of fast cars, but none as fast as the two trucks. Ok maybe Jason's cobra snuck by me in that last race.

99 lightning

88 5.0

67 428 GTA Fairlane

86 GLHS

Hey Don , Whats up . That was a fun night and a hell of a race . Your "L" is no joke . Can you post a hyper link to that thread so we can read it ? Damon

Archived