Transmission slip ???

Do any of you guys have a problem with the trans feeling like it is slipping or the torque converter doesn't seem like it is engaging properly. My truck has like under 400 miles on it. but i do pretty much hammer it all the time

if there are no mechanical problems with it (take it to the dealer to find out) get a shift kit and vette servo installed , it'll help out a lot.

good luck,

allen

Zippy,

It's when i get off the gas then, try to re-apply the gas. that's when it feels like its slipping a lot.

Brent was complaining about the same thing before his shift kit was installed, he didn't have a bad trans,

maybe he'll chime in and explain,

allen

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having this problem also, just noticed it this weekend, at around 45 mph after I let off the gas for a second or two it slips. Not sure which gear I'm in so I shift down to 3rd and adds more rpms and it fine. Just wondering if I should take it in or is it suppose to do this? :crazy:

Yes, it won't show it for the 65E. Make sure it is the HD kit. Should also come with a corvette servo. If I were at home, I could give you the part number, but.... Allen (Farmtruc) with Nelson Performance could give you a hand with that. Just drop him a PM.

Archived