Replacing clutch packs

unfortunatly, i'm going to have to try to get it tomorrow. just ran out of time today. had a business meeting after work, isntalled that fipk on the yellow truck, and did some cleaning at work. after my meeting at work tomorrow i'll get started on it. i'll try to cover it step by step.

Ben, your final shipment should show up at your alternate address either Fri or Sat.  Hopefully Firday.  I threw in a little something extra.  ;)

Ben, I know all about you "alternate address". How much you willin to pay to keep me quiet. :D

Shhhhhhhhh........I already offered to help you rip apart your truck and install that bumpstick you got out in the garage. I can't afford anything else - I'm nearly tapped out. ;)

Oh yea, forgot about that. Latest word is that I will be going to San Diego instead. I am still working on them though. Normally I would rather go to San Diego but in this case I would much rather bring the SS down there and after we get that cam in have a little Red vs Blue with the same mods battle. Not that there is any doubt what the outcome would be. :thumbs:

well, i've got almost all the pics i need done. gotta do some on the 3-4 clutch housing which was apart already on the trans i did most of the pictures on. still working on finishing them up. hopefully in january i'll just perform a complete rebuild on this with part numbers and do it as if it were a 4L65E.

Archived