SSS vs. Dodge Rumble Bee

Prestoar

So I'm heading to work at 2 in the morning when this yellow Dodge pulls out a bit in front of me. I seen this truck around and always wanted to see what it could do. The kids in the truck are more ready to race then me...they start waving me down and stuff...so we stop on the road and get ready. He said he was stock but really fast...I said ok count from 3....I got a lead from go and he never pulled me back in...I was about 2-3 trucks at 110 when I let off. The kids were cool though...he said his truck wasnt running right...I asked what year and he said 04. They would have played around longer but I had to get to work and we went different ways.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good kill Preston! :thumbs:

BTW: there was nothing wrong with his Rumble Bee... other than it was un-modded and a tad bit slower than your truck, it may have felt like there was something wrong with his when he seen you pull him. :lol:

i came across a rumble butt the other night coming home from reno. 3am no traffic

going east on i80 from reno to fernley (20 miles or so) lots of good curves, i embarrased the rumble bee, he couldnt hang the curves or keep up with me in the straights, he followed me to the pilot truck stop to see what i had, said he was gonna trade his for a ss. need me one of them "yeah, it'll whoop a hemi" stickers for my back window.

• 2 months later...