What can we help you with?

tbyrne

Is there 1, 2 or maybe 3 products that ALOT of people here are interested in purchasing in the very near future? Induction, exhaust, headers, superchargers (well, most of our superchargers already have a pretty deep discount :) ) ect... If you guys can come to an agreement on a few items that your definately interesting in purchasing in the next few weeks I'll see if I can put together some very good pricing for you. There are some products that we carry that don't have much room in the products so we may not be able to offer much of a discount on those products.

Suggestions? :)

Tom

I like the way Tom does business.....this is the way I run mine as well. Actually this is the way all businesses should be run.

Unfortuneately the "larger" companies cannot provide this type of service and cannot compare to the "big enough to serve, but small enough to care" attitude business that Tom runs.

Thanks for the deal you gave me last week on

headers, fans and vs. You've earned a loyal customer.

Got any real long tube headers? The computer programs that run through the compression and stroke and bore say that our primary tubes should be about 36" long or we are wasting time. I'm pretty sure that none of the manufacturers today are doing anything anywere near that length.

Does anyone buy into this scavanging software for tuning headers thing?

BTW, Tom, what I am saying is some good headers would be great. I am kinda leaning towards the Breathless step headers though they are a bit pricey.

B&B exhaust dual split rear. That is what I am looking for. Nice bolt on system that has two nice pipes one on each side of the spare tire. The volant would be cool too. Your last deal on the volant was really good but I am still trying to get my exhaust first.

How about giving us a great deal on your "Truck Package 1" which for the people that don't know includes a Volant induction and Corsa exhaust. But, I would like to see you add the Volant air scoop with it and make it a three piece kit. How about giving us a bottom line price for everything with shipping? :thumbs:

Justin :chevy:

I know people dont really think that they help much, but breaks, eraispeed +1?? the small factory ones just need to go

??

thanks

I like your approach and I am going to use you when I DO decide to add some mods.

SWAY BARS :chevy::chevy:

joe

:thumbs:

It looks like there are a few requests for the Volant induction. We found that the scoop won't fit on the SS but Volant is working on a new one for this truck. That should be available soon. Truck package #1 is a great deal. This is for $100. off the Corsa and Volant together. If we can get 5 or more orders together we can offer an additional 5% off the total after the $100. discount. That would break down to -

Volant induction and Corsa Sport exhaust - total would be $835.98 + shipping

Volant induction and Corsa Touring exhaust - total would be $930.98 + shipping

We have the Eradispeed rotors on sale this week and are offering 10% off Yank and Vigilante converters for the month of November.

Keep the suggestions coming and I'll see what can be done.

Thanks,

Tom

www.tbyrnemotorsports.com

It looks like there are a few requests for the Volant induction. We found that the scoop won't fit on the SS but Volant is working on a new one for this truck.

I have the scoop on my truck, fits fine. It does not line up with the brake duct, but I really did not want it to.

Archived