well here is you chance to own it

04CHASE

Here they are

well looks like someone started making them. its a comapny simialr to mallet. only thing is they dont have the styling of the SS concept as far as i can tell . comes with warranty and everything.

Very nice but at $75k

i'll stick with my truck (unless i win the lottery or someone wants to buy me one lol)

Isnt this the same company that did a s/c SSS or something like that a few months ago? I remember seeing it posted on here as well.

These guys are like less than 30 miles from my house. If anyone wants me to check into it, let me know. I may anyhow to see what

they do as far as hot rod shop goes for working on our trucks.

I would be very leary of these guys. :icon_bs: They only have 3 feedbacks and all of their pictures are pictures that they got off of the internet. The under hood pictures are of Eli Koorey's LS7 2007 Tahoe from Red Star Performance in Conyers, GA. http://www.redstarperformance.net/

Edited by n2opwr (see edit history)

Your bid represents the amount you will pay for the 427 Sport performance package

good lord... so you buy the silverado at base price... then what the winning number is you have to add onto the silverado you order.... going to be a lot of $$$

I would be very leary of these guys. :icon_bs: They only have 3 feedbacks and all of their pictures are pictures that they got off of the interenet. The under hood pictures are of Eli Koorey's LS7 2007 Tahoe from Red Star Performance in Conyers, GA. http://www.redstarperformance.net/

:withstupid:

Yeah ... he's right. They did steal the photos. I'd be totally suspicious of these guys. I bet they haven't even built a prototype Silverado yet ... they're trying to get the money in the door first ...

I'd have to say that any one of us guys on here could have this truck built for less than what they want! 48,000 for 20,000 worth of parts and a couple plaques!? Thats :icon_bs: and I noticed they didn't say if you where getting your stock drivetrain back,Maybe they need a core :banghead: I think I could build one of these over the phone for less and never touch a wrench, Maybe I'll put an auction on ebay too :wtf: Sorry about the :rant:

I would be very leary of these guys. :icon_bs: They only have 3 feedbacks and all of their pictures are pictures that they got off of the interenet. The under hood pictures are of Eli Koorey's LS7 2007 Tahoe from Red Star Performance in Conyers, GA. http://www.redstarperformance.net/

Yeah ... he's right. They did steal the photos. I'd be totally suspicious of these guys. I bet they haven't even built a prototype Silverado yet ... they're trying to get the money in the door first ...

Looks like a scammer to me. The pictures of the silver truck in their auction looks like a drawing.

Looks like a scammer to me. The pictures of the silver truck in their auction looks like a drawing.

:withstupid: enough said

Waay too pricey for what it is. I would rather stick the $14,000 LS7 in my truck and spend a few thousand on a HD tranny. 75K for a truck is just stooopid!

The Dodge SRT-10 is almost as powerful for a fraction of that price.

Lingenfelter can make one of our trucks that powerful. The have several packages, all of which are cheaper than that one.

We can add a supercharger to our trucks for 5 grand that makes them pretty powerful (although not LS7 powerful).

I bet Chase won't have 48k into the mods in his truck, and his is fast as hell!

I guess I think a person would have to have more money than sense to buy that thing. I would rather have a new Vette for the same price, and a work truck to pull my camp trailer.

Mike

Edited by Vortec MAX (see edit history)

I've emailed the owner and he responded by saying that they are planning to open a store locally in

the next year, and right now only works on new vehicles, but are planning on expanding to currently

owned vehicles when they open their shop. Right now it's being done in the back of a tire and rim store.

Make your own assumptions. This doesn't help the "Bubba" type reputation of the south, ya know? :icon_bs:

I've emailed the owner and he responded by saying that they are planning to open a store locally in

the next year, and right now only works on new vehicles, but are planning on expanding to currently

owned vehicles when they open their shop. Right now it's being done in the back of a tire and rim store.

Make your own assumptions. This doesn't help the "Bubba" type reputation of the south, ya know? :icon_bs:

No kidding. I hate these back yard Bubbas making the automotive repair business look bad.

Looks like this guy is trying to find someone to buy a truck so he can start the build. Sounds like right now he's got a big bag of nothin'.

These guys stole your pictures and may be running a scam. Just Thought you

might want to know.

Later, Byron

that's funny you caught that. this guy contacted me about building these

vehicles for him so i guess we'll see what happens. it looks like he may sell a

few. i hope he wasn't wating my time to do the project himself. though i really

don't know if anyone besides gm could pull this off. it took me a long time and

i had access to any GM thing i needed. besides the engineers.

-eli koorey

www.redstarperformance.com