DOWNED A DODGE!!!

Dylan06SS

Chevy38fan, I don't mean to sound like a complete ****, but everything you said was no news flash to the rest of us. :rolleyes: DUH! There is obviously exceptions to every rule! The fact is I spanked a QC HEMI (what options it had: don't know. don't care) KissMySilvSS whooped a RC HEMI (what options he had, who knows? who cares?) Theres a Vortec supercharged SS on cardomain right now that is probably killing everything it comes across! The point is we can debate "mine is better than yours" all day, but the bottom line is its all about the indivdual trucks, drivers, and upgrades. :smash::thumbs:

Chevy38fan, I don't mean to sound like a complete ****, but everything you said was no news flash to the rest of us. :rolleyes: DUH! There is obviously exceptions to every rule! The fact is I spanked a QC HEMI (what options it had: don't know. don't care) KissMySilvSS whooped a RC HEMI (what options he had, who knows? who cares?) Theres a Vortec supercharged SS on cardomain right now that is probably killing everything it comes across! The point is we can debate "mine is better than yours" all day, but the bottom line is its all about the indivdual trucks, drivers, and upgrades. :smash::thumbs:

AMEN TO THAT BROTHER!!! :lol:

I've only just broken the truck in and it seems like I've got a damn target on me! Every numb-nuts w/ a truck on my way home today was trying to race me . . . IN TRAFFIC!!! :confused: Call me spineless but I really rather not "fast n furious" style zig-zag thru surface street traffic in a 5k pound truck! :crazy: And its not even guys worth going after. One of the "challengers" :rolleyes: today was an old body style ford deisel crew cab that looked like it had been thru a war. I hope some more SS's show up around my area so the novelty wears off a little and these people back off the surprise races.

I'm almost tempted to hit the freeway (a longer route) every day so I've got some running room for these assholes! :fume:

See it has been the opposite for me. I have had only one Dodge even act as if he was interested in a race (he was in the left turn lane and i was in the right turn lane. I guess that is why he revved it up and took off at the light in the other direction, so he could tell his friends he pulled away from an SS that day.) Other than the fun i had yesterday with the only other SS i have seen around here it has been rather uneventful on the streets, except all the looks i get while i am driving.( i say the looks i get but i know deep down it is the truck, but hey i live in my world you live in yours :jester: )

Archived