OMG PEOPLE ARE F***ING SICK!!!!

loanrangerss

Man, I'm real sorry to hear this happened to you, it sucks as& big time. Thank god I haven't had mine keyed yet but if it did, I would be just like you in wanting to kill someone. Like others have said here, people in this world now are just the most ignorant they ever wore, and get worse each day. I'm trying to keep my calm right now because this subject is a touchy one with me, I can feel my heart getting ready to start pounding more now, so I'm going to end my comments.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to hear that too. I can understand how you feel because I found some small scratches on my drivers side right above the front wheel and I am pissed, and they're not even as bad as what you described. I suspect it was from the last oil change I had; the mechanic's belt must have scratched it because they weren't there before. Anyway, I was/am pissed about that so I can imagine if it were keyed, I'd really be pissed. I wish you would have been able to see who did it and go run them over. It does suck. Even when I park my car far away from everyone, like if I go to the grocery store, I will keep going to the window inside the store to make sure no one is around it. Sucks to have to be like that but that's the way this world is. And my friends make fun of me and think I'm crazy acting like that, that it's just a truck. Funny though, none of them have a vehicle as nice as mine.

Perhaps its just me... but i tend to NOT park "far away" from everyone.. generally i'll park 1-3 spots away from the nearest car..and go do whatever. If its someplace like walmart... i always look for the cameras and park close to them. That way if anything does happen... you can bet your ass i'm going back inside and demanding a look at those tapes!

Sorry to hear that though man!

Man that sucks :mad: ,I had someone scratch my rear bumper whle I was in the mall and I was fighting mad,I don't know what I would do if someone keyed my whole side.Don't sell your truck though,this is the perfect opportunity for some custom paintwork, make it look sweet and unique!!

We had a rash of idiots keying cars around here. My buddy was at the mall and got his car keyed all over even the roof, filed a police report and got the deductible waved by the insurance co. due to the massive amounts of cars getting keyed in the area.

That sux to hear about your SS, and good luck with it...dont sell it man it can look the same if not better than when up at ennis.

sorry about your truck

@$$ holes like that need to be shot

Man, I am sorry to hear that. It really sucks big-time.

I know it sounds simplistic, but be the bigger person here. Go get your truck fixed and act like it meant nothing to you. Otherwise they know they've tweaked you, which is what they want.

You sell your truck over this and they've "won".

Maybe that way whoever did this will try something else, and they'll screw up or it will be more obvious. Then they get the beat-down!

Man, I am sorry to hear that. It really sucks big-time.

I know it sounds simplistic, but be the bigger person here. Go get your truck fixed and act like it meant nothing to you. Otherwise they know they've tweaked you, which is what they want.

You sell your truck over this and they've "won".

Maybe that way whoever did this will try something else, and they'll screw up or it will be more obvious. Then they get the beat-down!

I like the way you think thanks man ill try to go that rout

I'm sorry to hear that too. I can understand how you feel because I found some small scratches on my drivers side right above the front wheel and I am pissed, and they're not even as bad as what you described. I suspect it was from the last oil change I had; the mechanic's belt must have scratched it because they weren't there before. Anyway, I was/am pissed about that so I can imagine if it were keyed, I'd really be pissed. I wish you would have been able to see who did it and go run them over. It does suck. Even when I park my car far away from everyone, like if I go to the grocery store, I will keep going to the window inside the store to make sure no one is around it. Sucks to have to be like that but that's the way this world is. And my friends make fun of me and think I'm crazy acting like that, that it's just a truck. Funny though, none of them have a vehicle as nice as mine.

that is me exactly everybody says it is just a truck dont worry so much but i had the water pump replaced under warranty about 6 months ago and the dick that worked on it must have scratched the fender with his belt or pants button i went back and was very pissed they did not even argue they just fixed it they even fixed va couple of extra things i had some rock chips on the front edge of my fenders they knew my truck was clean enough that the scratches were not there before they worked on it ill gaurantee if they ever work on it again they will be much more careful. :chevy::chevy:

post-6481-1172420660_thumb.jpg

Chris man sorry to hear about this, I would be just as furious. It hurts most when you've worked on your truck to improve it. Yup the whole side of the truck will have to be repainted, I'm sure your insurance will cover the expense but still... Bunch of mother f'n haters. Gotta take it as a compliment I guess, they're jealous. :(

Mr. P.

Chris man sorry to hear about this, I would be just as furious. It hurts most when you've worked on your truck to improve it. Yup the whole side of the truck will have to be repainted, I'm sure your insurance will cover the expense but still... Bunch of mother f'n haters. Gotta take it as a compliment I guess, they're jealous. :(

Mr. P.

the bad thimg is if i let the ins company fix it it will be like puting it on my credit card because then the ns will go up. Ill find out tomarow how much for every possability and than make my mind up with what i will do Do you think my homeowners ins would cover it since it happin at my hopuse or is it to late for that?

man, that's too bad. I dont understand why people do this, I got a guy busted one time because he walked by this Corvette in a parking lot sitting right next to me, keyed the shit out of it. So I wrote down his plates, got a description of his car, and waited for the owner to come out and gave him the information. needless to say the keyer got a felony. :yellow_loser:

I would lay a beating on someone if i ever caught them keying another car/truck and most likely hospitalize someone if they did it to my truck.

Went nuts punching a wall in mya garage for like 5 min

i have the same temper, i was hit in the bumper by some assshole in a red car/truck left a nice red mark on the bumper, i went home and was talking about it and ended up punching a hole in the bathroom door......5 stitches later i felt better for some reason :thumbs: