CD

SS Silv

Some Zeppelin, Smashing Pumpkins, Sublime, Mana, Control Machete, Bloc Party, The Killers, some Pantera, some Audioslave, Rage.... Hope it helps.

Mana and Control Machete are a rock band and rap band from Mexico. Cool stuff. :thumbs:

I am looking for a new cd to d/l. I am running out of ideas. You guys know of a good one?

I honestly like anything BUT country and classical.

cant help you . i am a country and classical type

i only have an old school casette in my work truck and ive been listenign to smashing pumpkins melon colie and the infinte sadness. i just bought kurupt streetz is a mutha on ebay. one of my favorties is dpg dog food. the ever classic chronic 2001. i have a shit load of cd so im just naming some that i listen to often.

Some Zeppelin, Smashing Pumpkins, Sublime, Mana, Control Machete, Bloc Party, The Killers, some Pantera, some Audioslave, Rage.... Hope it helps.

Mana and Control Machete are a rock band and rap band from Mexico. Cool stuff. :thumbs:

don't forget Metallica and Godsmack........... :ughdance:

Mastodon,On a Pale Horse,Artimus Pyledriver,Dixie Witch,Gojira,Dirty Rig,Fu Manchu,Byzantine,Fireball Ministry,Suplecs, Rivethead....

Just tell me when to stop!! There is so much new kick ass music around today I can't hardly contain myself. :crazy:

Edited by NTMID8R SS (see edit history)

nickelback, seether, shinedown, young joc, eazy e, dr dre, eminem, beastie boys, 2 pac, biggie, nelly, paul wall, g unit, 50 cent, mike jones, who? mike jones, who? mike jones, young jeezy, lil wayne, pitbull, trillville, chamillionaire, beck, ccr, elton john, snoop dogg, lil jon and the eastside boyz, lloyd banks, proof, ac dc, metallica, pantera, lynard skynard, the cars, bto, stevie ray vaughn, puff daddy, 2 live crew, willy nelson, hank williams senior and junior, kid rock, justin timberlake, k fed,

just to name a few :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
Try Pink Floyds "A momentary lapse of Reason" Probably one of the best albums ever made. The 3rd track MUST be played at 100 decibels or more. :cool:

Good call

Great CD :thumbs:

Yeah, and having an awesome stereo in the truck only makes it better.