SS Meet for PA,NJ,DEL,NY

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The original post says 12 noon. I hope that gives me enough time to get the truck cleaned up. I wouldn't want to be the only one there with a dirty truck! :)

Ha, no one will be as dirty as my truck will be. It currently has burned rubber on the front fenders and the rear fenders, white window numbers, and 6 months of dust and dirt on her from the winter. Hopefully I can at least wash her. My spring detailing is still 2 weeks away. :shakehead:

Ha, no one will be as dirty as my truck will be. It currently has burned rubber on the front fenders and the rear fenders, white window numbers, and 6 months of dust and dirt on her from the winter. Hopefully I can at least wash her. My spring detailing is still 2 weeks away. :shakehead:

Yea I have to clean my SS she as alot of dirt on her . 12 noon or around there works for everyone I hope :thumbs:

The baner is on its way , I should get it soon :driving: We have to sgin it and get alot of group pic's with it . Also there some decals with the banner for everyone there :thumbs::thumbs:

Yea I have to clean my SS she as alot of dirt on her .

Gee, your lucky Mark, all you have to do is clean her. :P Mine is going into the body shop on Thursday..........a client of mine hit my SS while leaving the office today. :mad: I will have it back Friday afternoon just in time for the meet. :D The pic below shows my scraped bumper.

:driving:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Gee, your lucky Mark, all you have to do is clean her. :P Mine is going into the body shop on Thursday..........a client of mine hit my SS while leaving the office today. :mad: I will have it back Friday afternoon just in time for the meet. :D The pic below shows my scraped bumper.

:driving:

That sucks, Dan. Luckily, it doesn't look too bad. :(

Are they going to put a new bumper on or respay it .......... that F#@Kin sucks bro. I hope it works out for you.

That cool you will have it back so soon :driving: so i will see you at the meet

Are they going to put a new bumper on or respay it .......... that F#@Kin sucks bro. I hope it works out for you.

That cool you will have it back so soon :driving: so i will see you at the meet

I took it to my buddies shop......they are gonna spray the spot and blend it with a high speed polisher. He tells me that it wil look like it came out of the show room by the time he's done. :thumbs:

I called my client and told him the price, he's gonna pay me for it. Funniest thing, through all of this, the pr*ck never said "i'm sorry"............ :shakehead: