SS Meet for PA,NJ,DEL,NY

count me in, just wasted & waxed truck last wk,is that good for this wk (lol)

Cool OOPS :thumbs:

That sucks ,but that's good that he will pay for it.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ughdance: hey ron it's 2 hour drive from map quest ..............i waiting on my hot tub to get delivered today , if it dosen't come today it will be saturdaty , i sent you my cell # you still want the summit trans cooler right

Hi everyone, I am trying to get to everyone that is going to tje meet on 4/7/07/ at applebees. Mark is sorry but he is in Abington Hospital. He will be operated on to remove his gaulblatter. He went to his Dr.on Thursday and was sent to the ER where they addmitted him. He is in rm.234 and should be home on Sat.orSun. He said he is sorry and will talk to all later. Cathy

Hi everyone, I am trying to get to everyone that is going to tje meet on 4/7/07/ at applebees. Mark is sorry but he is in Abington Hospital. He will be operated on to remove his gaulblatter. He went to his Dr.on Thursday and was sent to the ER where they addmitted him. He is in rm.234 and should be home on Sat.orSun. He said he is sorry and will talk to all later. Cathy

Gee that stinks, hopefully you will make a speedy recovery.

Get well soon Mark. :cheers: