SS Meet for PA,NJ,DEL,NY

Planing on having an SS meet on 4-7-07 12 noon at Applesbee's in Hillsbrough NJ, 315 route 206 08844 Phone # 908-874-4177. TBSS.com member are wolcome . :thumbs:

1 Rockhead

2 Fireman31

3 Wkeil

4 Hankg42

5 Yembo77

6 mbpsychoSS ?

7 ss intimidator 3

8 Ldogss ?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

I wouldn't mind checkin this out if you'd have a newbie come and join. I just got my SS, so I'm just looking for ideas and to chat about the truck. Let me know if this is for sure.

Thanks,

Matt Hjembo

04 Arrival Blue SS

Guys,

I wouldn't mind checkin this out if you'd have a newbie come and join. I just got my SS, so I'm just looking for ideas and to chat about the truck. Let me know if this is for sure.

Thanks,

Matt Hjembo

04 Arrival Blue SS

You are welcome to show up . Hope to see you there. I will add you to the list :driving:

RockHead correct me if i'm wrong, but I think its north Jersey.... :driving:

It is in north Centrol it's of east of Flemington , wast of somerset, and North Brunswick . I think the way for you Fireman31 is to take 287 n to 206 south. It's on 206 :driving:

Tentative for me got to check schedule ......................................... Is that north or south NJ

It north centrol NJ Iwill add you to the list with a ? by your name . what part of del are you coming from ? Im coming from Philly area, maybe you do go you can follow me up there. :seeya: