SS Meet for PA,NJ,DEL,NY

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey is any one bringing their kids ...i was thinking about bring my oldest hes 7...and really into carsand trucks

Bring him with you :driving: Gotta show him the right trucks :chevy:

going to see how far from northern NJ. I hope v -max Silverados are welcome too. Sold my SS but still love them.

Everyone is welcome to show and have a good time.V-max are welcome too and your truck is nice :cheers:

It is by princeton NJ 20 or so miles northeast , are come from Mt creek ski area I know that is northern NJ. I go snowborading there alot :thumbs:

I am in too. So how many people are going to be there?

As of now around 15 SSS , 5 tbss and a syclone (a friend that ask me can he go) It seem like we will a very nice turn out :thumbs: Looking forword to meet every one :driving:

As of now around 15 SSS , 5 tbss and a syclone (a friend that ask me can he go) It seem like we will a very nice turn out :thumbs: Looking forword to meet every one :driving:

Wow! Looks like a nice turnout. I will do my best to be there as well but not for the entire day. I will most likely bring the wife and kids for lunch.

:driving: