436ci engine and ported L92 pics! WARNING, big file!

Good news guys. I found my new engine builder thanks to Chase (same guy he is using). I was pretty worried though when a couple people (that have friends working for gm) told me that there are 500 LSX blocks being made for the first batch and 1,000 plus people on the waiting lists for them already. The second batch is about 6 months away. Luckily I have a friend that got me on his list and I should get a block from the first batch in about a week. So hopefully I will have this new motor ready to go in a month or so.

how much is the lsx going to cost you? im actually trying to start my own engine build project, so if i can get more power for less then let me know! :cheers:

About 2k give or take depending on who you buy from

Adam the 436 looks mean. I cant wait to see how thin the walls are on the LSX block punched out that far!

On a side note lets give Chase a hand for setting a record for having the LONGEST sig on this or any other forum for that matter!