Both me and the wife wrecked today

Holty

I feel your pain brother....Good thing you guys are ok physicaly, but I know you wont be alright mentaly for a long time. I really hate to say it but IMO your never the same after something like this. Bent frame.......Oh man that sucks. Good Luck and remember time will set things right. This stuff does happen to the best of us!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so heres an update:

I got to take a better look at the truck now that we got the hood off. The throttle body has glass in it from my windshield so i'm thinking glass probably got into my blower and possibly into my motor. hard to tell until we take it all apart.

Insurance agent gave my body shop guy the "go ahead" to start tearing everything down. It doesn't look like they're going to total it.

Thats all i know at the moment, i'll keep everyone posted.

hopefully you get a new frame if they straighten that one your truck will never be the same again my last truck had a bent frame thats why i dont have it any more the wheels always leaned in at the top after that even after alignment

well, after further tear down tonight, we found no glass in the blower or j-tube, it was all just sitting in front of the throttle body blade. thank god none got in there. i guess things are looking up after all.