Both me and the wife wrecked today

Holty

Holty,

Man I take a few days off and read this. Horrible news but glad you are both ok. Like you said things are looking up, that is what insurance is for and you'll be back in business in no time.

Good luck with it all.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully you get a new frame if they straighten that one your truck will never be the same again my last truck had a bent frame thats why i dont have it any more the wheels always leaned in at the top after that even after alignment
When I did body shop parts a few years ago, I have the opportunity to work with some kick ass bodymen. I saw these guys fix some seriously bent cars, and when it was done you couldn't tell.

I didn't know you could order a freakin frame. so they are just rebuilding the truck from the ground up.

I believe you can get a new frame for about $1500.00- 2000.00. Transfer all the drivetrain, suspension, body in a couple days to the new frame. Customer just did a Ford F-150 that got hit.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Today got the engine wiring harness disconnected from the truck and got the bed off. Couldn't have done it without Quik and wkdivr, thanks guys. I'm beat, here are the pics, i'm going to bed.

Joshstruck020.jpg

Joshstruck013.jpg

Joshstruck012.jpg

Joshstruck008.jpg

Joshstruck004.jpg

Joshstruck016.jpg