HID Conversion Kits

bgdsub72

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stock housing and be careful with aftermarket assemblies because when I was looking for different headlights some say not HID compatible what ever that means.

thats because the length of the HID bulb is a little longer than a factory bulb and wont fit in there behind the projector lense.

they work great in factory housings. there is a little glare, but there isnt a car on the road with HIDs that does not have a little glare.

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

how come it says in your store that you only offer kits for the 2009silverado ss's? id like to get a kit for my 2005 rcsb silverado 1500. 4300 highs and lows. how much would it be shipped?

I offer HID kits for all makes, models. and years. PM sent

• 2 weeks later...
"I got a deal on some HID kits and I can get you any size you like"

Can you get me an HID kit to replace my 880 fogs?

Let me know,

Tone

there is no direct fit for 880 fogs, but I have heard of people fitting the fog lamps with 9005 bulbs. I don't have any info on this but I have heard many people saying they have done it.

hey I need to get some different bulbs from you since one of mine are screwing up. I asked you when I got the kit but I don't remember how much a spare set of bulbs were. I want the 6000k 9006 bulbs so let me know how I can get them because my right side HID acts wierd sometimes by blinking like its a strobe and its also a duller color so I'm not sure if its a faulty bulb or maybe the wrong color or what but when I park by our garage you can clearly see a color difference between the two so I'm just wanting to buy some 6000k bulbs please. thanks

Any body have 6000k from bgdsub72. If possible can some post pics of them.. I want to order 6000k. Are the blueish white or white??? bgdsub72 Sent PM for order.. Has anyone had any major problems with these lights or no? and also where did everyone mount there Ballast?