HID Conversion Kits

bgdsub72

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks pretty close to me! :thumbs:

It's pretty close from the pics, but I'd still have to say that the 4300K's have a little better light output and for anyone wanting to upgrade for more light, the 4300K's are the way to go.

It's pretty close from the pics, but I'd still have to say that the 4300K's have a little better light output and for anyone wanting to upgrade for more light, the 4300K's are the way to go.

I havn't tried to 6000k so i cant say on those but i love my 4300K

pm sent and thanks for the fast reply...not sure on 6000 or 8000 ... I have about 2 weeks to decide before ordering ... I really want my headlights to look aftermarket ... the 6000 have enough blue in them? I drive with high beams mostly at night on rural roads...so brightness really isnt a major concern

pm sent and thanks for the fast reply...not sure on 6000 or 8000 ... I have about 2 weeks to decide before ordering ... I really want my headlights to look aftermarket ... the 6000 have enough blue in them? I drive with high beams mostly at night on rural roads...so brightness really isnt a major concern

to be honest, if your gettin HIDs you wont be using your High Beams unless you have HIDs for them as well. I was driving on a back road with no street lights and that was where I was able to test the difference between my Lows and Highs and My highs point out just as far as my high beams and were 10 times as bright. I need to order some High beam lights but not to soon, cause I rarely use them. If anything i'll get fog lights first cause those are used more where i'm at than High beams!!! 8000k definately have a good amount of blue, but not to much like the 10000ks and a bit more than the 6000ks. I'll take some pics tonight after work and post them up for you all to see. That and because I also blacked out my AMBERS which i'm not so pleased with. To me it wasnt worth the time and money for how they turned out.

I would go with the 6000's - looking at them you can certainly tell they aren't halogens, and remember that they do get bluer with age, mine have got a bit more tint to them just in the last couple weeks. Another way to look at it, my 6000's have a definite "HID look" and a lot of people would compare the color to Mercedes HIDs - if you want them bluer than that, so they will stand out even against other HID-equipped vehicles, then get the 8000's.

Mr. P. :)