HID Conversion Kits

bgdsub72

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about ready to jump in here too but 2 questions for you guys first.

1-Has anyone seen any problem with the light appearing 'scattered' with these kits?

2-Anyone got pix of 4way HID set up?

thx

The light doesnt appear to scattered.. at least, not any worse than the stock Halogens were (I had PIAA Plasma white bulbs prior). The light output is good.. I did have to aim the headlights down a tad just so it lit the road better.

I am getting 6000k bulbs instead of the 4300's I just installed. The light output is bright, but the color is somewhat of a whitish yellow when seen from outside of the car... they look like bright ass halogens not HIDs. You can only tell they are HIDs when they start up, but when they are fully heated they seriously look like really bright Halogens.

From inside the truck, its obvious they are HIDs.. but I think people look at these 4300's and think my Halogens are on bright.

Hopefully the 6000's have somewhat of an HID blueish look... and still have good light output.

Anyone have the 6000 kit and have exterior pictures of them on?

Edited by punkt71 (see edit history)

I'm about ready to jump in here too but 2 questions for you guys first.

1-Has anyone seen any problem with the light appearing 'scattered' with these kits?

2-Anyone got pix of 4way HID set up?

thx

I have a 4way hid setup. I will try and take pictures tonight if possible.

i have a 6000K kit and its like an icey blue color looks good and really lights up the road. I posted some pics in the general section in the ballast thread i started but the pics didnt turn out very good and did the HID's no justice. I dont know how to take a good pic of bright lights.

All PM's replied, sorry for the delay I have been very busy this past weekend.

i'm installing my second set of 6000K's from your auctions today. install was simple, shipping was reasonably fast (less than 1 week), and the output/color is excellent.

thanks,

eric