HID Conversion Kits

bgdsub72

Impressive...I am gonna order a kit for my highs I would pick one up for my lows but I would blind people...and thankfully I am not now because of the shroud on mine. Its much brighter and farther than stock but they are not as high as the sylvanias were.

Colin you sell something around 3000k (or higher)? It would be great for heavy rain.....

I don't have any 3000k, just 4300k at the lowest right now.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i wanted to pick up a pair of the 4300k, but i live in west hills any chance i could pick them up to save on shipping?

I might have an extra set here, let me take a look. Honestly it wouldn't save you too much because I still have to pay frieght. All the kits are shipped factory direct from Asia.

Edited by bgdsub72 (see edit history)

I might have an extra set here, let me take a look. Honestly it wouldn't save you too much because I still have to pay frieght. All the kits are shipped factory direct from Asia.

well a little is better then none :) , just let me know thanks

Hey I just ordered a set of the 9006 4300k's. I was wondering if anyone else who has installed these has any photos of them installed from the outside of the truck, and some more of them while driving. I was having a hard time deciding on the 4300k's or the 6000k's... but decided on the 4300's because I want them to look OEM and not like a 'fake' HID headlight. I will try to post pics of mine when I receive them too.

Hey I just ordered a set of the 9006 4300k's. I was wondering if anyone else who has installed these has any photos of them installed from the outside of the truck, and some more of them while driving. I was having a hard time deciding on the 4300k's or the 6000k's... but decided on the 4300's because I want them to look OEM and not like a 'fake' HID headlight. I will try to post pics of mine when I receive them too.

I got your order, I will PM or email you with tracking info as soon as it is avail.

btw...Is that Dylan's old truck?

Ok, this is a pic of the 4300K's from the inside of the truck. I didn't have a chance to get an outside pic, but if I remember I'll try to get one tonight or something.

4300HID_002.jpg

I got your order, I will PM or email you with tracking info as soon as it is avail.

btw...Is that Dylan's old truck?

Yeah its his old truck. He kept it in ok condition, now its in even better condition :jester: When I bought it from him, I thought it was wayy to slow for my taste so I threw a Radix on it and never looked back. 20 trannies later, I am very happy now :thumbs:

As far as the headlights go, do the 4300k's have any blue tint to them at all from the exterior? I wouldnt mind a little, but I dont want that fake rice look. I want way more light than my PIAA's, and something that looks cool at the same time. Pure white light is pretty nice.. but I like that whitish/blue look that the BMW's have.. but something tells me its the optics in their headlight lenses that gives off a blueish purple tint, and not the temperature of the light.

Ok, this is a pic of the 4300K's from the inside of the truck. I didn't have a chance to get an outside pic, but if I remember I'll try to get one tonight or something.

4300HID_002.jpg

DAMN that lights up the road nice.. thats just what I want. Try to throw up a pic of how the lights look from the exterior... and a pic of where you mounted the ballasts would be helpful as well.

:cheers:

thoguht i would throw in my piece ;) went outside really quick to snap some pics.

As soon as i turned on the truck

CIMG1134.jpg

after a few seconds

CIMG1138.jpg

the light after a bit...

CIMG1140.jpg

CIMG1135.jpg

and just for good measure, my PIAA back up lights...they are whiter then the picture but i had limited space to back up. BUT they are very bright!

CIMG1144.jpg

oh and i know about the discoloration on the bulb housing....big no no on using cheapo bulbs! It fried my wiring and gave that headlights bulb housing a nice titanium-esque makeover. :)

Edited by Drako (see edit history)