Vette City Gathering

I am in the process of trying to set up another gathering at the Corvette museum this year. I just wanted to invite everyone that can to try to attend. I will be getting with the museum in a couple of weeks. We had a good time last year hopefully we can have a bigger crowd this year. I will try to get the track at Beech Bend again also. Will keep you posted later. Thanks Jim

Sounds good. I'm in just let me know when. Only time I won't be available is May 19-26 because I'll be on vacation and lord knows I need one. :jester: I would also post this on performacetrucks.net so we can get more chevy's to show up.

No date has been set I will be talking to the Museum next week or so to see what they have open and then I have to get a hold of Beech Bend Raceway to see if they can accomodate us the same weekend. I want to have another one this yr we had a good time last yr.

You dont necessarily have to have an SS, anyone is invited. I will trying to be putting it together when I hear from the lady at the museum. Just keep putting the word out and I will let you know something when I know something.

You dont necessarily have to have an SS, anyone is invited. I will trying to be putting it together when I hear from the lady at the museum. Just keep putting the word out and I will let you know something when I know something.

I'll put the word out on pt.net and chevytruckworld.com

• 2 weeks later...
I am going to talk to the musem this week to get some dates of when they can accomodate us will let you know when I find out.

Any updates? I've found members of other forums who want to come. I've posted about the GTG on www.chevytruckworld.com and http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums. I'm out of town next weekedn and the weekend after that for vaction so post any updates in these forums if you get some dates.

Thanks, Jeremy