Vette City Gathering

I am in the process of trying to set up another gathering at the Corvette museum this year. I just wanted to invite everyone that can to try to attend. I will be getting with the museum in a couple of weeks. We had a good time last year hopefully we can have a bigger crowd this year. I will try to get the track at Beech Bend again also. Will keep you posted later. Thanks Jim

Should be able to make it again, just up to the dates. You may want to consider not making it the weekend of August 11 & 12 as that is the weekend that Truckin magazine is sponsoring a large truck show at Beech Bend Park in Bowling Green, Ky. Waiting for more info when it becomes availible.

Pufferss

Should be able to make it again, just up to the dates. You may want to consider not making it the weekend of August 11 & 12 as that is the weekend that Truckin magazine is sponsoring a large truck show at Beech Bend Park in Bowling Green, Ky. Waiting for more info when it becomes availible.

Pufferss

Make sure to post up any info about the Aug 11 & 12 deal. That's sounds like something I might want to attend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I live in Clarksville, TN, which is only about an hour and 15 minutes southwest of Bowling Green, but I'm up there all the time. If you guys deicde to have a get together any time besides Aug. 11-12, I'd be up for it, it you wouldn't mind a TBSS tagging along. :) I can't make it in Aug. because I'll be gone pretty much all month on vacation.

I live in Clarksville, TN, which is only about an hour and 15 minutes southwest of Bowling Green, but I'm up there all the time. If you guys deicde to have a get together any time besides Aug. 11-12, I'd be up for it, it you wouldn't mind a TBSS tagging along. :) I can't make it in Aug. because I'll be gone pretty much all month on vacation.

All are welcome. You're closer to Bowling Green than me. I've got a 2 hour trip from Harrodsburg, KY. SSTB looks good. I've tried to talk the wife into getting one, but no go. She don't want a SUV no matter how much HP it has. :tear:

I would love to have a TBSS I am having trouble getting together with the corvette museum they won't return my calls so I am trying to work out a different place also in case we cant be there Keep you posted. Jim

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...