BELL TECH SHACKLES

BERMRYDER31

CAN ANYONE THAT HAS LOWERED THERE TRUCK WITH THE 6400 BELLTECH SHACKLES AND TURNING THE TORSION BARS LOOSE TELL ME IF THEY HAD

PROBLEMS WITH THE DRIVESHAFT RUBBING OT VIBRATION PROBLEMS?

I CALLED BELLTECH AND THEY SAY THEY DON'T SEEL A KIT FOR THIS TRUCK

BECAUSE THEY HAVE HAD THE DRIVESHAFT RUB.

NEED SOME INFO BECAUSE I HAVE A SET OF SHACKLES SOMEBODY GAVE ME AND I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO PUT THEM ON.

Works fine on mine with no real problems. I did flip the helper spring on the bottom of the rear spring pack also thou ( The GF kit does this also ) helps put with the pinion angle a little bit. Turned down mine torsion bars 7 turns and cut down the stock bump stops about a inch and haven't had any problems what so ever.

Mine has a little vibration but it barely noticable to be honest. I might do a medal shim to correct the pinion angle. Its barely even noticable to be honest. ! So no hurry

BTW I am using the stock shocks and they work fine with the setup.

I would do this again in a heartbeat instead of buying a kit for $ 400 bucks that does the same thing.

$ 60 belltech shackle 6400

$ 49 Alligiment

Total to lower

$ 109

Vs

$ 400 + Ground force Kit

$ 49. Aligment

$ 449 total

BTW turn off you cap lock unless you yelling :D

Dave

You need to tell them you have the 4WD chassis, with a single sectioned driveshaft, Not split-section. This is the third truck I've had this kit on, the others were just 4WD's, this one's a SS, and never had a rub problem.

CAN ANYONE THAT HAS LOWERED THERE TRUCK WITH THE 6400 BELLTECH SHACKLES AND TURNING THE TORSION BARS LOOSE TELL ME IF THEY HAD

PROBLEMS WITH THE DRIVESHAFT RUBBING OT VIBRATION PROBLEMS?

I CALLED BELLTECH AND THEY SAY THEY DON'T SEEL A KIT FOR THIS TRUCK

BECAUSE THEY HAVE HAD THE DRIVESHAFT RUB.

NEED SOME INFO BECAUSE I HAVE A SET OF SHACKLES SOMEBODY GAVE ME AND I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO PUT THEM ON.

I lowered mine with bell tech shakles & turned the torsion screws when it had 250 miles on it. I just turned 5,000 miles. No bad vibes or any issues what so ever. It's the best $85.00 suspension lowering method I've done yet.

;) vdrumright do you happen to have the before and after measurements of your

truck when you dropped it? I want to try and drop my front end a little more because the truck seems to look a little high in the front after lowering the back.

Do the keys drop the front end anymore than just loosening the torsion bars?

Anybody have any suggestions?

Archived