drop shackles

1BAD2K

i picked up my 2006 silver birch metallic ss yesterday and its a 2wd. i want to level out the rear. what is needed to level it, a 2'' drop shackle? also what brand is better, DJM or belltech? thats the two that summit sells lol. any pics of truck with them installed would be appreciated. thanks.....sam.

i picked up my 2006 silver birch metallic ss yesterday and its a 2wd. i want to level out the rear. what is needed to level it, a 2'' drop shackle? also what brand is better, DJM or belltech? thats the two that summit sells lol. any pics of truck with them installed would be appreciated. thanks.....sam.

i think that one inch shackles might be better to level it. i think 2 inchers are good if youve got a 4X but for a 2wd i inch might be better.

i think that one inch shackles might be better to level it. i think 2 inchers are good if youve got a 4X but for a 2wd i inch might be better.

i just pm'd you. thanks for the info. is yours a 2wd or 4?

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the help guys. i got some belltechs from a buddy for free. they were for 2'' drop so i trimmed on them and made them for use on the second hole from the top. repainted them and stuck em in there. they look like they came like that now, and lowered it right at 1.5'' which leaves my truck sittin dead level. couldnt be happier :flag:

• 4 months later...