So Cal Meet july/august

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys,

i've been away for a while, i had some personal matters to deal with over the last couple months,

but it looks like i decided to drop in just in time... you can count me in for sure!.

also theres a place called "Famous Daves BBQ" and they cater, i don't know how much they would charge but i can look into it if you guys want, or i can pass along the number, either way let me know.

the taco truck sounds like a cool idea also, i've seen some taco trucks that serve burgers, dogs, fries, and other stuff to, if we could find one of those that might make it a little easier to please everyone... but personaly i'm good with the mexican food.

P.S. i know it's way late but i just noticed chase won the first totm contest, i just wanted to say congrats, you totaly deserved it! :thumbs:

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

man i just found out truck jam was this same day . ill still come to this though. but truck jam is also alot of fun and there are alot of sweet arse trucks there.

dude i honestly wouldnt waste your time with truck jam. ive been going the past 5 years. and it started off great and just gets a little worse every year. it used to be they have a spring cali truck jam and a summer truck jam. now the one in may is the truck one and the summer one is for cars and trucks. i went to both last year and the second one sucked. its a lot of ricers, and scions, and stupid crap. im going to go again next year, but if the spring one was worse than this years, im just going to stop going. its not worth it anymore

here is the list so far. if youd like to attend please copy and paste the list andd add yourself

chpspecial

usabodyguard

silverss05

leftcoast

adams2003

hazmat

xsistent

leftcoast chevy

12's rock

r8rs4lf

revraceworks

silverss05

cyriusmuscle

pnblwzd

bagged7104ss

supersport

spoolin

wody

martinez87

ssdan

2006 superado

so us so cal guys will meet up and cruise . show up around 7 am will be leaving promptly at 7:30 i think the best spot to meet would be at ontario mills . there is a kripey kreme donuts store off of 4th street

the addy is

4485 Mills Cir

Ontario, CA

ill try and keep us I.E. guys organized. my cell is 951 756 9082 if you have any questions just call

is there someone willing to get the northern/valley guys together?

the final meeting spot will be at

23351 Mulholland Dr

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

here is the list so far. if youd like to attend please copy and paste the list andd add yourself

chpspecial

usabodyguard

silverss05

leftcoast

adams2003

hazmat

xsistent

leftcoast chevy

12's rock

r8rs4lf

revraceworks

silverss05

cyriusmuscle

pnblwzd

bagged7104ss

supersport

spoolin

wody

martinez87

ssdan

2006 superado

so us so cal guys will meet up and cruise . show up around 7 am will be leaving promptly at 7:30 i think the best spot to meet would be at ontario mills . there is a kripey kreme donuts store off of 4th street

the addy is

4485 Mills Cir

Ontario, CA

ill try and keep us I.E. guys organized. my cell is 951 756 9082 if you have any questions just call

is there someone willing to get the northern/valley guys together?

the final meeting spot will be at

23351 Mulholland Dr

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

Hey guys, my name is dustin, I am the guy who operates Village Coffee Roaster and I organize the show. I am excited to have you guys coming in. Blownchevy referred me to this site......

If I may offer a few suggestions/details about the event:

1. www.supercarsunday.com is the official site

2. Coming and going, take it slow. We have a ton of law enforcement, who we ask them to attend to keep speeding and burnouts from occurring.

3. No saving of spots/1 spot per person

4. No stereos on/revving of engines

5. Park in spots only.

6. Departure time is 10:30 sharp.

7. If you guys are going into Malibu for lunch or driving the canyons, there has been a heavy CHP/Sheriff presence so watch your speeds. Also, if you are not from the area, there are lots of cyclists/sport bikes/ other cars in the canyons, watch that double yellow.

* I notice that your arrival time is 730am. As the last sunday of the month is the BIG day, you may want to get here closer to 630-7am if you want good parking. The lot fills up quick.

* If any of you want to come in Saturday night, we have a relationship with a hotel close by and I can get you guys good rates. You could party at the sagebrush cantina the night before and drive a block over on sunday...just a thought. let me know if I can help arrange that.

Also, in dec. we put on a huge charity car show to collect toys for kids....would love to have your support on that. In just 3 years we have become the #1 collector of toys in one shot....over 21000 toys in 3 yrs...and NOBODY makes a dime, 100% charity. www.motor4toys.com

If you need anything, please let me know,

Dustin Troyan

[email protected]

818-516-5053

Village Coffee Roaster

Motor4toys Charitable Foundation.