So Cal Meet july/august

ok well we shauol dstart getting a scedeule together.

meet time , lunch time , cruise time and cell phone numbers . also if we are going to do the whole barbeque we will need to get a few bucks but it will include food/drinks/photography etc.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meet time , lunch time , cruise time and cell phone numbers . also if we are going to do the whole barbeque we will need to get a few bucks but it will include food/drinks/photography etc.

I'll try and make this if I can. Just give me the date and time and I'll try to be there. It's not that far from 'Bako'. :cheers:

so.............whats the schedule look like?

as of right now im going to have us ie guys meet up around 7:30 , the earlier the better. probably at ontario mills and then hit the 210 out to calabases. which should put us there around 8:30 then we can hange out at village roasters until about 10:30 then we can go for lunch or a cruise. then i fugure around 1 or 2 we can gruise over to dave's spot with the photographers and stuff. i dont know if we will end up doing the barbque just due to not having ebough people. so we can find a nice restaurant/bar and go have a good time.

yea, the only way we are going to be able to do a bbq is if we have a pre registration of some sort... i could start a confirmation list and as soon as we have 20 people paid, we can confirm the bbq...

i can accept paypal and start the list...

i will start a new post with help from chase and we will create the itinerary and then determine a price for food - pics - etc...

yea, the only way we are going to be able to do a bbq is if we have a pre registration of some sort... i could start a confirmation list and as soon as we have 20 people paid, we can confirm the bbq...

i can accept paypal and start the list...

i will start a new post with help from chase and we will create the itinerary and then determine a price for food - pics - etc...

ugh,....20 people only for a bbq :dunno:

ugh,....20 people only for a bbq :dunno:

we need at least that many people - for a catered BBQ event. Every BBQ caterer requires a minimum fee to even come out and set up... we need at LEAST 20 people paying to consider this option... like chase and i have said from the beginning this post is listed on just about every truck forum, at least all of the big ones. We could have as many as 80 - 90 trucks show up... and room for more people... but as with anything major, if it is too big, we must get city permits and such, which i am not doing by myself...

So far it is just me and chase organizing this thing.... if anyone has a better idea that will actually happen, feel free to take over... i am certainly not making money on this and it is taking and going to take a lot of time putting this together...

:banghead:

we need at least that many people - for a catered BBQ event. Every BBQ caterer requires a minimum fee to even come out and set up... we need at LEAST 20 people paying to consider this option... like chase and i have said from the beginning this post is listed on just about every truck forum, at least all of the big ones. We could have as many as 80 - 90 trucks show up... and room for more people... but as with anything major, if it is too big, we must get city permits and such, which i am not doing by myself...

So far it is just me and chase organizing this thing.... if anyone has a better idea that will actually happen, feel free to take over... i am certainly not making money on this and it is taking and going to take a lot of time putting this together...

so its going to be catered?thats goingt to be expensive. i thought that a fellow member was goingt to grill? maybe we should do the restaurant thing

Dave let me know you need help with anything, or you can give me a call...

Dave let me know you need help with anything, or you can give me a call...

thanks bro... i will call you in the next day or two... didnt know you are a firefighter (saw yo9ur sticker on your SS)... awesome. I'm an EMT, had to get it in the early days of my bodyguard career, back in 1994!

I will check on some details tomorrow and get back to everyone. it is still too early to get models confirmed, you know how flaky hot chicks are... lol

give me a couple of days guys... i will have some news.

...too early to get models confirmed, you know how flaky hot chicks are... lol

I can bring a friend who's a model. I actually already invited her anyways so there's one less to find. Who's the chick in your sig...you should bring her!! :smash::lol:

Hey what station are you an EMT at? My buddy was a EMT and is now a paramedic up in your neck of the woods.

I can bring a friend who's a model. I actually already invited her anyways so there's one less to find. Who's the chick in your sig...you should bring her!! :smash::lol:

Hey what station are you an EMT at? My buddy was a EMT and is now a paramedic up in your neck of the woods.

re-read the entire post and you will see it was a prerequisite for my current career - being a bodyguard... i only did my internship at Sac county back in 1994-95... in all actuality, i only recertifed a few times and then let it go... i know the information but no longer need the actual current certificate.

i will hit you up pm about your model... just some basic requirements, ideas, and $$... no biggie

i think if your from so cal you mexican food at least once a week. im down for mexican food or whatever is close. im always hungry so anythign will work for me