So Cal Meet july/august

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout a off-breed Sierra SS?? Lol

I'm down to go too, I'm 15 min away (depending on traffic) :)

I know that rock store too, that's where I bought my first bike, Jay leno hangs out there from time to time with his Jet bike.

Is there a list going and and is it possible to get directions/addresses?

yo guys and girls... this thing can be open to anyone with a nice truck or ride... we dont have to limit it to SSS only... in fact chase and i both have friends who drive other makes and types that are already down to roll... only thing, if we get more than 80 rides, it may be tight... at least in my parking lot, but if we have more than that we can always look for an alternate spot... i know some huge lots in ventura near by... we need to start a running count some time soon... i say we open a sign up list by mid june...

just my thoughts... we also need to figure out the food thing... that has to be reserved in advance... possible sponsorships too...?? (cough)TBRYNE(cough)...

if you guys want i can talk to my buddy who is the gm of the two snapper jacks taco shacks in camarillo and ventura and an ss owner, could get a fund raiser deal and like 5-10 % of the money spent at the restraunt from the meet guys goes back to whatever fund (not anyones personal truck fund). big parking lot in camarillo. let me know.

yo wody... may sound like an idea, but at that point we have to deal with other people parking and traffic issues... we can all post up at my spot and chill for hours... bbq, music, etc.... whatever we do though, we should probably decide on something soon so this thing can be done right... chase... lets make a poll? with a few choices...

yo wody... may sound like an idea, but at that point we have to deal with other people parking and traffic issues... we can all post up at my spot and chill for hours... bbq, music, etc.... whatever we do though, we should probably decide on something soon so this thing can be done right... chase... lets make a poll? with a few choices...

well right now i think we will be fine. as a rule of ths thumb i have always found that people dont always make it. so i think we are fine on space right now. this thread is also linked to performancetrucks.net and if someone coul dmake a thread on showtruckscene.com if not i will. i think a bbq with enough to feed about 60-70 people shoul dbe sufficent. the pro photogorapher will toatally be cool though. id be down to throw in . if we could 20-30 bucks per truck i think we woul dprobably be ok. a donation woul dbe very cool as would a small raffle or something.

maybe pm mervz about some prizes , like the ss shirts, keychains hats etc.

I'm down to show up for the meet, hell ill even invite a homie of mine who has the classic vmax. Maybe we could get our trucks tuned together. :thumbs:

not sure if any tuners are coming yet... that is a great idea...

HP TUNERS is located in valencia... maybe they could sponsor the event.... you guys listening??