So Cal Meet july/august

ok so far

chpspecial

usabodyguard

silverss05

leftcoast

and myself

lets try and get this list rising . im going to meet up with frank (revoltuion raceworks ) tommorrow and see if we can have him come by and do some tune's and have a couple beers on us.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is going to be sick and certainly turn some heads on the freeway and during our run to the beach...

official name for this run... any ideas?/?

and for the record, is this only open to silverados?? i have some friends with nice trucks other than chevys... lets set some guidelines for this G2G... because i could add a few names... but they are other than chevys... any other ideas??

also, if you guys wanted, we could go north up the coast and park at my office... has about 100 free parking spaces and we could all pitch in and have one of those BBQ pits on a trailer cater the event with burgers and stuff... dunno, just some thoughts... plus we could have the photographer there with models so you could get pro pics of your truck... all on a disk for a nominal fee...

again... just some ideas...

PS my office is only a few miles off of PCH near ventura county...

this is going to be sick and certainly turn some heads on the freeway and during our run to the beach...

official name for this run... any ideas?/?

and for the record, is this only open to silverados?? i have some friends with nice trucks other than chevys... lets set some guidelines for this G2G... because i could add a few names... but they are other than chevys... any other ideas??

also, if you guys wanted, we could go north up the coast and park at my office... has about 100 free parking spaces and we could all pitch in and have one of those BBQ pits on a trailer cater the event with burgers and stuff... dunno, just some thoughts... plus we could have the photographer there with models so you could get pro pics of your truck... all on a disk for a nominal fee...

again... just some ideas...

PS my office is only a few miles off of PCH near ventura county...

WOW, this sounds like the event of the year. I guess I won't want to miss out!

ok basically the socal guys can meet at the coffee shop in calabasas and if the norcal guys just want to post up at my office,

like i said i have about 100 parking spots in an empty industrial park with bathrooms in my office and power and an area inside to kick it...

We can look into a small fee for an onsite BBQ pit from a local guy i know... and then have a staging area for pics with models...

Again, these are options... i want everyones opinion, i am just offering a large empty parking lot with a chill atmosphere...

we can go on and on... but lets try and confirm something sooner than later, that way it can be planned out and be a much better event... music, food, etc...

more poeple we have, the better!

I will get with Chase and we will work out some details and then post something solid... if anyone has certain reuqests... post 'em here...

--- just got of the phone with chase... he agrees on the BBQ and meeting at my office... unless anyone has an other ideas, i am going to start the ball rolling on food and stuff... -----

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

ok basically the socal guys can meet at the coffee shop in calabasas and if the norcal guys just want to post up at my office,

like i said i have about 100 parking spots in an empty industrial park with bathrooms in my office and power and an area inside to kick it...

We can look into a small fee for an onsite BBQ pit from a local guy i know... and then have a staging area for pics with models...

Again, these are options... i want everyones opinion, i am just offering a large empty parking lot with a chill atmosphere...

we can go on and on... but lets try and confirm something sooner than later, that way it can be planned out and be a much better event... music, food, etc...

more poeple we have, the better!

I will get with Chase and we will work out some details and then post something solid... if anyone has certain reuqests... post 'em here...

--- just got of the phone with chase... he agrees on the BBQ and meeting at my office... unless anyone has an other ideas, i am going to start the ball rolling on food and stuff... -----

i can be reached here or through email here - [email protected]

hey dave, how big is this parking lot?

is there curbs??

would it be possible to have a burnout contest? if so that would be very cool and maybe have a prize for the winner.

(notice the email is the same... heh)

yea, last thing i need is my **** landlord evicting me... nice suggestion otherwise... plus you would win anyways... heh.

no go on burnout contest im afraid... i dont need neighbors complaining either... sorry charlie

Ya, like anyone would be able to hang with Chase anyways! Nice try at embarrasing us N/A kids! :jester: