So Cal Meet july/august

im trying to organize a G2G for us since we are very due for one. im hoping to maybe arrange for frank to come down and possibly do some tuning and to shoot the wind. im aiming for late july /august for the meet. the last one we had in 05 was in calabases and we had a good turnout. so i think we should meet there again since it was a cool spot ) lots and lots of exotics. the lambo/ferrari and viper club were also there. so i say we do that and get some food. there is quite a few local restaurants in the area but there is an islands with a bar and restaurant that is good. then we can go for a cruise through the hills with a turnout for some photoshoot.

please post thoughts, dates you can make it and further ideas to make it more fun.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the place i had in mind is called village roasters where the g2g will be.

we can have an inland empire meet where us can meet at like ontario mills

maybe the other guys can get a spot depending on where most of them are going to come from.

I'm down.. but i'll be out of town august 10-19 so I'd rather it not be then.. calabasas is a sweet spot and they do the exotics there once a month i think.. close to the beach and there are some sweet photo op places!! (and i live 5minutes from there :D )

calabasas is a sweet spot and they do the exotics there once a month i think.. close to the beach and there are some sweet photo op places!! (and i live 5minutes from there :D )

:withstupid: im like 15 mins away, im in there like swim wear. name the time and place and im there

well a good date i found is going to be july 29 th the last sunday of the month this is when all the big car clubs meet there. so we need to get as many of us to represent as possible.

yea chase and i spoke on the phone about this at length... the exotics are out there every sunday, but the last sunday of the month is usually the best... but there are some new rules!!!

everyone must evacuate the parking lot, including the exotics... by 10:30am... this is my neck of the woods... i live 10 minutes away and go and check out the rides and show mine usually 2-3 times a month... i met leftcoast chevy there a few weeks ago...

july 29th is the last Sunday of the month... chase like i told you, i can set up the arrangements on this end if you take care of your side of socal... after we meet we can rol out to the rock store and roll by in force... for those of you who dont know, the rock store is a famous bike hand out, ricers and harleys alike.

then we can make a run down the coast into Santa monica and post up and have lunch at hooters... or something...

we should get a list going or something... i can have a couple of models on hand along with a professional photographer to take pics with the trucks and models...

lets do this thang'