So Cal Meet july/august

you can do all that but not at the spots we are going to park like village roasters and big dave's these people are nice enough to accompany us so i think we should respect them . but on the open road or the parking lots we will hit on pch will be fine to have some fun on .

so if any one decides to show up later just call me and ill let you know where we are at.

i totaly agree, i was just being sarcastic.. respecting there property's should be a no brainer since there being nice, it just gets on my nerves when they make everything so by the book. you can't have fun when your told what to do, at least when it's unspoken you have the perception of freedom to do what you want! :jester: going around reminding us is kinda like a being a hall monitor :banghead: i realy don't think any of us would do donuts in a parking lot, in broad daylight, at a buissness during operating hours? :dunno:

with that said.. let's party! :cheers::driving::crackup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well so far all i know of for us so cal guys is you , reynaldo and me. adam will be joining me on the ride.

ill be at Krispey kreme at around 6 and depart around 6:30 incse anyone decides to join the caravan.

well so far all i know of for us so cal guys is you , reynaldo and me. adam will be joining me on the ride.

ill be at Krispey kreme at around 6 and depart around 6:30 incse anyone decides to join the caravan.

i thought you said 5:30am :dunno:

i thought you said 5:30am :dunno:

yeah but gettign adam to my house and getting my girlfriend ready that early wont be easy. not to mention its sunday , the only day i usually sleep in. ive been out to the area of the meet alot lately and from the mills it will take almost exactly an hour to arrive. so we wont miss anything.

yeah but gettign adam to my house and getting my girlfriend ready that early wont be easy. not to mention its sunday , the only day i usually sleep in. ive been out to the area of the meet alot lately and from the mills it will take almost exactly an hour to arrive. so we wont miss anything.

ok so we'll see ya at 6am :ughdance:

Hey everyone who is coming from anywhere from these boards - list your name - i want to get a truck/car count for the first place to see if dustin can hook us up with some spots or a section ---

copy below and paste in a new post and add your name to the bottom

chase

Usabodyguard

chpspecial

adam

12's rock

spoolin

I'll be there too, and am looking forward to meeting some of the So Cal people behind SSS.com in the morning.

Is there a certain area in this parking lot that we are going to be at, or will it probably be obvious?

James

I'll be there too, and am looking forward to meeting some of the So Cal people behind SSS.com in the morning.

Is there a certain area in this parking lot that we are going to be at, or will it probably be obvious?

James

very obvious, the parking lot isnt small but shouldnt be hard to find us. if anything give me a call if your having a hard time (951) 756 9082

just look for a huge ass dude, thats probably dave.

hope to see you all there tommorrow.