FLP's new longtubes for the SS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:withstupid:

I will be ordering mine today i think. I may be the first one to try this set up. I'm also ordering the corsa cat back. I'm Hoping for some good gains :flag:

If anyone else has done this install please let me know.

I think the price will be the big hurdle for most but we senp 40K on our trucks so most of us should be able to afford it.

some of us bought a $40k truck so we wouldn't have to spend $1200 to get a measly 20-30 hp. :rolleyes:

:withstupid:

also some of us don't have our priorities in line and instead of spending money on this truck to make it faster, we are doing stupid things like paying the other bills associated with living (house payment, food, lights, insurance).

I would love to do many things to my truck, but right now I can't afford to do much of anything.

Oh Santa, where are you? If he lets me down, then there is always the Easter Bunny! What is the going exchange rate for a tooth from the tooth fairy? Maybe I could spare a few of those if the price was right :sigh:

What is the going exchange rate for a tooth from the tooth fairy? Maybe I could spare a few of those if the price was right

I was talking to someone about this a few days ago. When I was a kid (28 years ago) I would get 50 cents for a tooth. My fiance's sister just left her daughter $5. for a tooth that she lost. If her baby tooth is worth $5, our adult teeth have to be worth at least $25. each :)

I've waiting for a picture to come in for the 6.0 package. Here is the rundown that we have for the 4.8/5.3. Most of the features are the same for the 6.0 -

chevy_truck.jpg

Tom

Archived