FLP's new longtubes for the SS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20-30 here 20-30 there...what can i say i'm addicted :D A1CMAW are you going down to Dallas for the tuning Session?

yes i'm going to the "TUNING RALLY 2004" (said in an announcer voice) :jester: . i think you are too right? you said you had a place to stay in okc, but my door is open. i know you're a total stranger but hey it seems like ss's bring people together. hell we've already got one thing in common. i met ctrow a couple weeks ago and he was a great guy. like i said the door's open. i got a guest bedroom.

oh i forgot to address the money thing....$450 is a little easier to swallow for all around performance, not just hp :)

talk to ya later.

aicmaw,

I'll think about the invite; thanx. What do you do in the Air Force? I retired from Mcconnell 2 years ago ( 20yrs 1 month 3 days) had some extra leave :D (and yes I realize you now consider me an old fart :nonod: )

Great name for our get together. What do you guys think about starting another thread announcing it to all? We might get a few more takers.

Just an FYI, but the FLP and the Supermaxx headers and pipes are the exact same system.  Just buy from the cheaper source.

I appologize. I didn't realize they were the same system.

For the Mods: I didn't want to step on any forum rules (or toe's) and justed wanted to put out the info I recieved. If I had known they were the same system, I would not have posted it. At least I know a cheeper source now.

Great price TBryne!

Archived