what do the 2007 RC 2wd silvy's with 367hp run?

HemiRamOn20s

Yep, bone stock tranny lasted around 9k miles with the radix and it finally burnt the clutch packs out of it a week and a half ago. Shoulnd't have a problem with the new tranny.

The last time I ran was in October of last year. The mods at the time of the 12.94 pass in the video in my sig were:

Radix with 3.3 pulley, Outlaw CAI, Edelrock shorty headers, 4.10 gears, MT ET streets, and a Zippy tune (Full weight including tailgate).

New mods that I have to install/finish installing are 4L85e tranny with a 2800 stall, 3.1 pulley for radix, metco 100mm idlers, 05 e-fans, and TOG headers.

Once I can get a little more money together, I'm going with the 90mm J-Tube conversion for the radix along with some 60lb injectors. It's going to be tough, but I think I can get the truck into the 11's on the stock longblock

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, bone stock tranny lasted around 9k miles with the radix and it finally burnt the clutch packs out of it a week and a half ago. Shoulnd't have a problem with the new tranny.

The last time I ran was in October of last year. The mods at the time of the 12.94 pass in the video in my sig were:

Radix with 3.3 pulley, Outlaw CAI, Edelrock shorty headers, 4.10 gears, MT ET streets, and a Zippy tune (Full weight including tailgate).

New mods that I have to install/finish installing are 4L85e tranny with a 2800 stall, 3.1 pulley for radix, metco 100mm idlers, 05 e-fans, and TOG headers.

Once I can get a little more money together, I'm going with the 90mm J-Tube conversion for the radix along with some 60lb injectors. It's going to be tough, but I think I can get the truck into the 11's on the stock longblock

two questions, when you run sacramento do you know if guys are allowed to run open headers? edit the second question.

Edited by rivierakid (see edit history)

Fordsareslow - when are the new times with new mods coming? :D

New times will be very soon. Got the old transmission out last night. What a PIA. Worked from 7pm-11pm last night. It took just as long to get the top bellhousing bolt out as it did to unbolt everything else. Luckily a have a family member with a rack so it made the job a lot easier. Going to bolt the new flexplate/spacer on tonight after work and try to get the new tranny installed. Once I can get it in place, I have to measure for my new driveshaft and start modifying my crossmember. I'm hoping that by this weekend the truck will be back on the road. At the latest, I'll have it at the track on May 16th.

New times will be very soon. Got the old transmission out last night. What a PIA. Worked from 7pm-11pm last night. It took just as long to get the top bellhousing bolt out as it did to unbolt everything else. Luckily a have a family member with a rack so it made the job a lot easier. Going to bolt the new flexplate/spacer on tonight after work and try to get the new tranny installed. Once I can get it in place, I have to measure for my new driveshaft and start modifying my crossmember. I'm hoping that by this weekend the truck will be back on the road. At the latest, I'll have it at the track on May 16th.

are you still working on a six link too?

two questions, when you run sacramento do you know if guys are allowed to run open headers? and i thought i read that you had to run a d.o.t. tire there but the et street is allowed?

To run wednesday nights you have to run mufflers. I think the test n' tunes on friday/saturday nights you can run open headers, but I'm not 100% sure. You do have to run d.o.t. approved tires on wednesday nights but not on friday/saturdays. I thought the ET Streets are DOT approved? They've never said anything about them to me before :dunno:

are you still working on a six link too?

That changed. I was going to run the KP 6link bag setup but decided I would rather use the money for go fast mods. I was a little concerned on if it would help/hurt my traction with the bags. I may eventually go with a 4 link setup with coilovers, but that would be WAY down the road.

To run wednesday nights you have to run mufflers. I think the test n' tunes on friday/saturday nights you can run open headers, but I'm not 100% sure. You do have to run d.o.t. approved tires on wednesday nights but not on friday/saturdays. I thought the ET Streets are DOT approved? They've never said anything about them to me before :dunno:

yea i was confused about the tires. im planning on getting up there in a couple weeks and was wondering if i could run mine open headers on a saturday.

... Not to mention the computers on the dodge trucks. ...
I've heard that too. I've also been told of some Dodge guys installing GM PCMs in the trucks to successfully run FI... Good luck on your truck search :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

Didn't you run that time at Cecil or Atco??

I also didn't know you ever broke into the 13's in your truck. :thumbs:

If your not just flat out tired of your truck.. Wouldn't it be more cost effective to buy one of Sharadon's tranny's, and a STS kit?? :dunno: There's a few QC 4x4 rams deep in the 12's with that setup. Your looking at about 6-7 grand for that, instead of a whole new truck, and then that much in mods in it to run comparible times..

Edited by 2006LS2TB (see edit history)

Didn't you run that time at Cecil or Atco??

I also didn't know you ever broke into the 13's in your truck. :thumbs:

If your not just flat out tired of your truck.. Wouldn't it be more cost effective to buy one of Sharadon's tranny's, and a STS kit?? :dunno: There's a few QC 4x4 rams deep in the 12's with that setup. Your looking at about 6-7 grand for that, instead of a whole new truck, and then that much in mods in it to run comparible times..

thats becasue i never told anybody. lol. i went to the track on a wed night in march with a friend of mine and i put on his 17s and ran it down the track once. Then it started raining and they closed the track down. I was the first run down the track and they didnt have the printer on for some reason. So i never got my slip but my friend JW said i ran a 13.7@96. I never posted it becasue i didnt have the slip and i never backed it up because i only made one pass. My 22s vs. 17s are worth .4 in the 1/4. Best pass with 22s is a 14.1.

Although STS and sharadon tranny isnt a bad idea.....hmmm

i could also get into a 02 5.3 RC 2wd for around 10k with 75,000 miles and have 15-20 thousand to spend on the truck. Build motor/SC+nitrous/tranny = 10 sec street legal truck

i think im just bored and want something new to play with. lol

thats becasue i never told anybody. lol. i went to the track on a wed night in march with a friend of mine and i put on his 17s and ran it down the track once. Then it started raining and they closed the track down. I was the first run down the track and they didnt have the printer on for some reason. So i never got my slip but my friend JW said i ran a 13.7@96. I never posted it becasue i didnt have the slip and i never backed it up because i only made one pass. My 22s vs. 17s are worth .4 in the 1/4. Best pass with 22s is a 14.1.

Although STS and sharadon tranny isnt a bad idea.....hmmm

i could also get into a 02 5.3 RC 2wd for around 10k with 75,000 miles and have 15-20 thousand to spend on the truck. Build motor/SC+nitrous/tranny = 10 sec street legal truck

i think im just bored and want something new to play with. lol

A fairly mild 6.7L in a RCSB 2wd would go low 12's to high 11's N/A and drive around town like stock with decent fuel milage.