Some pics of the 4300K

who stole your ducts?

:withstupid: That's the first thing I noticed!!!

Anyway, the lights look good... looks like the 2nd pic is while they are warming up.

Looks good, in the pic there blueish/whitish. ive heard to 4300k is more like a stock color. Also where did you get em and what brand are they?

Color wise they do pretty much look stock when looking at them head on, but from the drivers point of view they are much much much better. I have the 4300K's in right now but have 6000K bulbs coming anyday that I'll be throwing in for the summer (maybe longer, who knows).

who stole your ducts?

There are out getting some maitenence :cool:

I orderd the lightsfrom bgdsub71 and the second pic is while they are warming up... I think there is such a big differnce between stock color and the even the 4300...

• 4 months later...

Hey, its my first post :happysad: Do you have any pictures of the beam pattern? On a garage door or what light is cast onto the road? Do you think there is much glare / do they light up the ground better than stock halogens?

Edited by ipyro24 (see edit history)

Hey, its my first post :happysad: Do you have any pictures of the beam pattern? On a garage door or what light is cast onto the road? Do you think there is much glare / do they light up the ground better than stock halogens?

HIDs light up 10x bette than halogens. these arent some stupid silverstars or whatever they're called though. these are an actual kit. def. worth the money for the upgrade