BSER SS Roll Pan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also is there a good way for lighting in the rollpan and does it have holes to mount plate or is that something we do? If there isnt any place for lighting what do you recommend? I found some lighted bolts but they go out straight and we would need them to shoot down of course.

EDIT: Never Mind. I found what I was looking for on stylinconcepts

EDIT AGAIN: One more thing is there holes for the plate or so we have to make some?

You will need to make your on holes. Since there are a hundred difffrent mounting methods it isn't practical for me to pre drill it. You will also need to cut the hole for a hidden hitch if you want to tow.

You will need to make your on holes. Since there are a hundred difffrent mounting methods it isn't practical for me to pre drill it. You will also need to cut the hole for a hidden hitch if you want to tow.
Answers my question, too. Good enough. :thumbs:

cool, the body shop im gonna be taking it to should be able to do something up for me pretty easy id imagine and if i get the lighted bolts i was looking for theyll even wire them for me like they did on my s10. Cant wait

• 2 weeks later...

Just an up date for those of you that ordered roll pans. I had to make a new mold since the pans coming out of the old one were looking kinda ragged. I hope to have the first few done by the end of the week. The boxes are made and ready to be picked up; so I may be able to ship a few of them the end of this week if everything goes well.

Just wanted to keep you guys up to date on the progress.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
Any news on these yet. Sorry to keep bugging you about them but I havent heard anything in over a week and starting to wonder.

Sorry about the delay guys...I'm working on the as fast as I can. As I said I had to build a new mold and that took some time. The first 5 shipped Last Friday; some of you probably already have them. I hope to ship several more tommorow.

Be patient guys they are coming as fast as I get them built.

Bob

Sorry about the delay guys...I'm working on the as fast as I can. As I said I had to build a new mold and that took some time. The first 5 shipped Last Friday; some of you probably already have them. I hope to ship several more tommorow.

Be patient guys they are coming as fast as I get them built.

Bob

Hey, Bob. Mine isn't going on right away, so if you haven't already sent mine out and you want to get it out last, that's fine with me. I'm in no rush.

Thanks.

Hey, Bob. Mine isn't going on right away, so if you haven't already sent mine out and you want to get it out last, that's fine with me. I'm in no rush.

Thanks.

:withstupid: Mine probably wouldn't be going on till the end of this month or next month depending on funds and how much its costs to have it put on. I'm in no hurry I just wanted to keep status on the pans to make sure everything is going ok.

daym it after seein chase's truck with speedstur, pan n shaved tailgate, i want a effin rollpan again!!! aahh but gettin rear ended does suck... well, i guess if any of you guys decide not to install yours, you can sell it to me later on in the future haha

All roll pans have shipped. Except for metalic421(call me I need to update your shipping info)

ENJOY!!

I have several more guys calling and Pming me begging for me to make just one more run. I will consider it just give me a couple of weeks to catch up then we'll see.

Bob