Siemens 60lb Injectors

ive been having major fuel trim problems and misfiring problems since i installed the 57lb delphi/racetronix injectors. i have been told these are problematic, and to scrap them. but i need at least 50lbers, so i just assumed these would be the best. i used a set in my cobalt ss s/c, and they were ok. anybody running them on their truck? especially with a maggie? please share, because it would be a sad way to waste $500

if you are refering to the siemens deka injectors, I'm running them as well as chase and neither one of us are having problems with them. as you know chase is running the vortech and I'm running a turbo. neither one of us are having problems like you are describing, and i believe that chase had an easier time tuning these injectors as opposed to the ford green tops.

the ford green tops were all easier to tune. i had those exact injectors you have ( the 57lbers) and had a very tough time with them , i always got misfires. then i switched to the 60's and all my problems went away. definatly one of the best injectors for us high impedence guys.

so chase, they are the motoron/siemens 60lb injectors right? i think they are like 70lbs@arround my fuel pressure...... i sure hope they are easy to tune, those are huge

yeah they arent bad at all. youll be happy you made the change. but they arent huge at all they are actually pretty skinny. you wouldnt think they flow what do by looking at them.

yeah thats them. youll need some 1/2-3/4 inch spacers. for your fuel rails. they are the same size as the car injectors for the ls1 cars. also they require new adaptors from what the stock adaptors are , but i am assuming you have these using the delphi injectors.

ya i changed the connectors a week before those nice plug n play adaptors came out :banghead: alright so your saying its actually gunna be easy LOL? my current setup is such a disaster, and i didnt really notice it until i put the stick in and go thru all rpm ranges

kelleyperformance, did you get your m122 yet? mine came with those inj's already installed. you won't need to modify anything. As far as tuning goes for them, i've also heard they are a pita to tune. i havn't started dealing with them yet as my truck is still down but hopefully it won't be too difficult.

What connectors? I am in the dark again :cry:

Link?

Those connectors don't apply to us. They are only for guys running the svo green tops which we are not. Us early adopter Radix kits came with the 42lb marine inj's which still need to be spliced and soldered when upgrading to 60lber's

kelleyperformance, did you get your m122 yet? mine came with those inj's already installed. you won't need to modify anything. As far as tuning goes for them, i've also heard they are a pita to tune. i havn't started dealing with them yet as my truck is still down but hopefully it won't be too difficult.

You are going to like those Motron 60's. Without much work at all they will idle as good as the stock injectors.

You are going to like those Motron 60's. Without much work at all they will idle as good as the stock injectors.

these are the same injectors that come in the mp122 kit, i'm looking at them right now in my kit

really? i had no idea the 122 came with those! damnit now im gunna have 16 of them :banghead: they come in tomorrow, had lingy overnight them..... along with their 100mm maf, some shiny new plug wires, new plugs, and im making a custom intake for it :D. that should attack every possible angle for my missfiring issues. my 122 is like a month out, im gettin a good ol family deal LOL. its always good to make friends with the maggie people ;) .

krambo, i mean the connetors that go from the multec II nonsense to the bosh style. these arent the exact ones im talking about but you get the idea- http://www.lingenfelter.com/store/ln10077.html

im sure the maggie kit comes with something like that right? they are all about plug n play.....

really? i had no idea the 122 came with those! damnit now im gunna have 16 of them :banghead: they come in tomorrow, had lingy overnight them..... along with their 100mm maf, some shiny new plug wires, new plugs, and im making a custom intake for it :D. that should attack every possible angle for my missfiring issues. my 122 is like a month out, im gettin a good ol family deal LOL. its always good to make friends with the maggie people ;) .

krambo, i mean the connetors that go from the multec II nonsense to the bosh style. these arent the exact ones im talking about but you get the idea- http://www.lingenfelter.com/store/ln10077.html

im sure the maggie kit comes with something like that right? they are all about plug n play.....

So you're finally going to get the 122? Man, just when I was thinking of selling my truck :banghead: